Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Halloween costume you've seen at the parties?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Best Halloween costume you've seen at the parties?

My family attended WDW's version of the Halloween party in Sept. We saw lots of great costumes. Some were really amazing in the creativity department.

I've noticed alot of people go to the DL version, and alot of you have or have photographed really unique costumes.

What's been your favorite?

Re: Best Halloween costume you've seen at the parties?

Right after Ratatouille came out I saw a family of 5 with the 2 adults and 2 older kids all dressed as chefs with the big hats and everything, and they had an infant in a little rat costume. It was adorable.
    "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

Ooooh, that is hard. The costumes are absolutely amazing and with some guests, I was wondering where their character hosts were. Lol.
      Too many to list.. but ever since Friday I've been geeking out about a Briar Rose I saw. (I LOVE that outfit so much)

Comment

Originally posted by Moonie View Post
        Ooooh, that is hard. The costumes are absolutely amazing and with some guests, I was wondering where their character hosts were. Lol.
        Too many to list.. but ever since Friday I've been geeking out about a Briar Rose I saw. (I LOVE that outfit so much)
        I saw a couple of girls dressed as Briar Rose on Friday, and both were really good. We even saw a girl as Snow White in her rags.

What amazed me more was that my group saw a girl dressed as Princess Aurora's mother! That was probably one of my favorite costumes of the night.

http://skeletonstockings.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SkeletonStockings View Post
          What amazed me more was that my group saw a girl dressed as Princess Aurora's mother! That was probably one of my favorite costumes of the night.
          Seriously? Wow, I wish i saw her! Too bad you can't take pictures of other guests.

Comment

the baby in the Remy outfit must have been hilarious. This year; in WDW..we saw the parents dressed as Wendy and Capt hook, the daughter was Tink and the baby was the croc. Too cute!

Comment

As we were heading home this evening, and the trick-or-treaters were moving in, we had a group of of them cross the street in front of us and I saw none other than a girl in an Anne of Green Gables costume ( AoGG is a book/tv/etc series, for those who aren't aware.) Total dead ringer for her too. That was awesome.
              Last album uploads: pictures from the Alice in Wonderland exhibit, more still to be added
              2nd Club 33 visit- Febuary '10! Yay for my sister's birthday.
              Next Disneyland visit: ???
              My knicks and knacks and fancy dresses:
              http://questionablekristina.deviantart.com/

Comment

I was there tonight and we totally saw Anne of Green Gables and she was AWESOME! We went and Wendy Captain Hook and our 1 year old was Tink. But the best one I saw was a couple dressed as the girl on tight rope with the alligator underneath and the guy in the tux with striped boxers painting in the HM elevator. They looked so good!

Comment

Saw a cute one last year Mom was the Fairy Godmother, Dad was Prince Charming (and he looked HOT!!) they had 4 little girls probably ranging from 3-10 and they were all decked out in their princess finery. They were so cute!

Comment

Originally posted by Lalalex View Post
                    I was there tonight and we totally saw Anne of Green Gables and she was AWESOME! We went and Wendy Captain Hook and our 1 year old was Tink. But the best one I saw was a couple dressed as the girl on tight rope with the alligator underneath and the guy in the tux with striped boxers painting in the HM elevator. They looked so good!
                    we saw a man two years ago at WDW in a similar costume. He was the guy standing on the TNT barrel. He actually had the barrel attached to one leg...I don't think he did much walking that night, but he looked great!

Comment

This might be a stupid question, but are there parents there who do NOT dress up? I'm taking my son next week and I wasn't planning on wearing a costume.

Comment

oh sure. More adults don't dress up, than do. I just always jump at any chance to play dress up. LOL

Comment

Yes, I know that this is bit off topic, but if you enjoy sewing costumes or just enjoy costumes you might want to look into the Costumer's guild West.

The Costumer's Guild West Inc. is a community of costumers dedicated to promoting the art of costuming and needlework in all forms. Through Costume College, we present an educational forum where members can learn about the history of clothing, expressing their imagination in costuming, and creating links to the past, present, and future in the fashion arts.

Costumers Guild West, Inc.

Just wanted to share.
                          Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by CarrieV82 View Post
                            This might be a stupid question, but are there parents there who do NOT dress up? I'm taking my son next week and I wasn't planning on wearing a costume.
                            I'm taking my daughter next week, and since she's going as "Boo" I figured I'd go dressed as Boo's father.

Comment

I saw more parents wearing Halloween themed shirts with jack o lanterns on them and things like that.

Comment

Even though it's not Disney, last Friday I saw a group of people as pretty much all the characters of Super Mario Bros, other than that nothing really that caught my eye.

Comment

From 10/21 A little girl dressed as Cinderella with the head kerchief and outfit she has when she's cleaning pre-Fairy Godmother was my favorite. A very tiny child dressed as a mouse wearing a tutu. (I think this is from a children's book the name of which I can't remember.) A dad as a Pac Man with a child dressed as a blue ghost All the Russell's from UP as well as a Kevin and a Carl
                                  Here are just a few of the key ingredients: dynamite, pole vaulting, laughing gas, choppers - can you see how incredible this is going to be? - hang gliding, come on!

Comment

I feel so absolutely horrible for tooting my own horn but I'm hoping this year my costume will turn heads (in a GOOD way). Completely original take on one of my most favorite (& in my opinion one of the most underrated) disney characters.

To make up for my conceidedness I will share my favorite costume I've seen in the past years I've been going to this:

It was a little boy, definitely no more than 4 years old, dressed as Pinocchio. what has me so fixed on this costume you ask? Well, besides the fact that Pin is one of my most fave characters, the little boy looked JUST like him, the costume was an EXACT replica of Pin's AAAND the cherry on the cake was that he had this device set up on his back so it looked like he had marrionette strings making him move around.

TOO. FRICKEN. CUTE.

Comment

SO many great costumes! I love when people get really creative!

Hey Zombats! You forgot to tell us what your costume is!

Comment

Wilderness Explorers

Hey! I'm new to MiceChat.

I really hope I don't sound conceited in any way, but me and my girlfriend went to Mickey's Trick-or-Treat party on Thursday October 15th and our Wilderness Explorer costumes certainly turned a lot of heads and many people asked to take our pictures.
                                        We spent a couple of weeks creating our Wilderness Explorer costumes to rep our current favorite movie, UP. We made all of the patches identical to the ones from the movie from scratch using construction felt and visited various thrift stores to find other supplies.
                                        Here are couple of pictures of our costumes:
                                        http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/2625/img3193h.jpg
                                        http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/2208/img3249qb.jpg

Other than that we saw some great costumes. Some of our favorites: the ghosts from Haunted Mansion, Captain Jack look-a-likes, a great Sally costume, and some other great ones.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X