Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] riding with a splint and or sling?

Are there restrictions on any of the rides?? My boyfriend broke his wrist, and he is in a splint (not a hard cast), and a lame looking sling when he needs it. We are coming this friday for 5 days, and we were just wondering what (if any) restrictions we may have....poor guy, he loves the rides, and its his birthday!! All this for trying to break up a dog fight at the dog park...sheesh!!

Re: riding with a splint and or sling?

They really don't care. It's your health. I broke my arm a month ago and went to DL and they didn't care.
    As we say to the animals, that's the end of the lion.

RACE THROUGH THE UNIVERSE, CAREEN THROUGH THE STARS.

Space Mountain

Comment

I went to Six Flags with a torn muscle in my shoulder and was in a sling all day. Those rides are hard to maneuver with an injury. Never been to DL with any injuries. They won't restrict you from any rides, so use your own discretion.

Facebook me!
      Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Thanks for the replies!! He does really well getting around, and even had to climb a fence to rescue my dog who got out. I normally would not have been concerned, but when we were at the Dr. today the Dr.'s Asst. siad "Go ahead and go, but you know they wont let you on any of the rides".
        Kind of a buzz kill, geeez!

Comment

Yeah,
          Disney just makes you aware of what a ride will do.
          If you choose to ignore it, Disney warned you.
          I think w/ a soft cast arm/splint he'll do fine.
          He might not want to try the canoes (no track, she he'd have to work)
          or watch bumping the arm (if it hurts when bumped) on BTMRR (Grizzly River Run might require two hands)
          Quote by Al:
          To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
          -Al Lutz

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X