Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Fingerprint kiosk at Disneyland??? HELP!?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Fingerprint kiosk at Disneyland??? HELP!?

Please help. I dont know if this can be asked, ( Its not I guess PC) Its been since March since I have been to DL. I am thinking of purchasing from Black Market to get tickets.. Friend told me she went in May and they made her do her fingerprint like the Kiosks in Walt Disney World to get in. I told her I havent read such a thing but I want to make sure.
    1. What it the fingerprint kiosk for?
    2. Can I get in with these tickets I purchase?

Please, for anyone who has visited lately, please let me know if they do infact, or in my thoughts, DONT have the fingerprint kiosk.

Thanks.
    Obsessed with Disney! :earsboy:
    WDW vacation winners of Disney online video contest!
    Disneyland video contest...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpd-0zNqu8
    Surprise DCL Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT0ZgMsEiFg
    DCL 2003, 2006, 2008, 2011 WDW 03,08 DL +100 x's NEXT: WDW Sept 2012
    :stir: me 33 pirateH 35 princessD 10 :darth: DS 8

Re: Fingerprint kiosk at Disneyland??? HELP!?

Disneyland does not utilize a fingerprint system. Whatever you heard about DL having one is completely false. It was a mistake for WDW to get this type of system in the first place. It has so many problems.

I can't tell you how bad an idea it is to purchase tickets second hand from an unknown source. There's no way for you to know if the ticket was used at all. It's not worth the possibility of getting scammed just to save a few bucks.

Comment

Re: Fingerprint kiosk at Disneyland??? HELP!?

Mod Note:

Folks, any tickets which are not purchased from Disney or their authorized agents, not only put you of risk of losing your hard earned money, but almost always involve schemes that go against Disney's terms of use for those tickets.

For that reason, this is not a subject which will be discussed on MiceChat.

Thanks for your understanding.

Thread closed.
      "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
      raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

� Ernest Thompson Seton

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X