This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Splash Mountain Night Photo Search

Someone posted recently like within the last couple weeks a really awesome photo of splash mountain at night. I lost track of wich topic it was though. Anyone got any clues as to wich thread it might be? I've been looking back to about september in any topic with the pics and trip report icon but didnt find it.

the view of splash mountain is from that little trail where a really long long line would be for the ride.

Re: Splash Mountain Night Photo Search

Could this be the one:

It's from the Show us your pics!!! thread

Comment

ah no unfortunately that's not it. thanks for trying though.

the one I'm looking for is taken from the other side of splash mountain (the critter corner side) and the sky is dark and there's orange lighting against the mountain.

Comment

I think you may be talking about the one of the "Show us your Pictures: Magic Kingdom addition" I really liked it too.

Comment

Link to that thread: http://micechat.com/forums/walt-disn...c-kingdom.html

Comment

ah no it's not that, i never go to the orlando boards.

it's a picture that was taken on the left side of splash mountain and the sky was dark. like black almost. the angle of the photo included that little pathway where the line queue goes when the ride is extremely busy. there was green lighting in the photo too and i think i remember NOS being visible in the background on the far left of the photo.

Comment

Would it be this one?

Comment

[QUOTE=Brer Stefan;1055623153]Could this be the one:

What a pic. I love the Magic Of DL

Comment

Originally posted by iDisney View Post
                  Would it be this one?

not quite but thats a beautiful shot. the angle came from the right sight of splash mountain. im sorry. im dislexic when it comes to things that are opposites. (wich is why i never passed algebra) So im sorry i said left when i really meant to say right. it's Definately the right side of splash mountain

the one i saw was big enough to be a desktop almost. definately around if not bigger than 800 x 600

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X