Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghost Galaxy turns into Santa's Galaxy?!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Ghost Galaxy turns into Santa's Galaxy?!

We go up the lift hill with Christmas Colors, then the second lift with space snow falling and then Santa at the top waving us up. Lets keep the screens up, special projectors that put that lovely ghost into our mountain, lets add Santa with a space suit riding his rocket sleigh, chasing us like the ghost only waving, instead of the last scary part add Santa smiling saying Merry Christmas, as we clap like the Klumps back into the station!

WHAT DO YOU SAY?!

Lets also add snow flakes falling down the exterior of the attraction and any other cool winter projections they can think of.

Can't wait to see all the negative responses! So lets begin the discussion! )
    YES
    26.32%
    NO
    73.68%

Re: Ghost Galaxy turns into Santa's Galaxy?!

BRILLIANT!!!!!

no

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPro View Post
      BRILLIANT!!!!!

no
      2 much free time tonight I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by xxmat2 View Post
        2 much free time tonight I suppose.
        Haha, yeah.

Comment

I didn't even like Ghost Galaxy. It was not at all what I'd hoped for. Not scary at all to me! I prefer the good ol' regular Space Mountain.

Comment

Best idea ever!!!!

While we're at it, let's have Cupid's Cosmic Adventure.

Comment

please no. that would be wierd.
              "Won't you please be my prisoner, please, please, please!"
              "I do not like the cone of shame"
              "Oh! A ball! Oh boy! Oh boy! a ball!!"
              "Hey, I know a joke! A squirrel walks up to a tree and says, "I forgot to store acorns for the winter and now I am dead." Ha! It is funny because the squirrel gets dead."
              "I hid under your porch because I love you."

-Dug=the cutest dog ever!!

sigpic

Comment

It's an interesting idea, but I definitely don't think that it should happen. We can't have space mountain themed practically all the time because then it would lose it's really good appeal as the actual Space Mountain. Also, I don't think much beyond the Ghost Galaxy theme would work very well because for a lot of people, space is an unknown thing and it is sort of scary which leads to an idea to make the mountain scary, but having Santa on it would not fit the theme at all and also, in my mind at least, Santa doesn't belong on a roller coaster. It just doesn't work.

So those are my thoughts; interesting idea, but it would simply not work.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo505 View Post
                  Best idea ever!!!!

While we're at it, let's have Cupid's Cosmic Adventure.
                  Maybe we could have the Lucky Leprecaun Chase!

Comment

Eh, I'd say no. I think it'd be kind of weird.
                    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Ghost galaxy works because halloween is a dark holiday but christmas is very bright and cheerful and space mountain is that exact opposite.

Comment

I would say no... even though I would like to see a holiday overlay on Jungle of all things.
                        "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

this sounds like a cute idea.

hahahahaha. yup.
                          i've got no strings.

Comment

Cute idea...but practicable? No.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
                            HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
                            ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
                            FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

Think about it:

Space and Santa

World of the Future and Santa

Roller Coaster and Santa

Popular THRILL Ride and Santa

No.

Comment

almost like a snow globe then
                                Quote by Al:
                                To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                                -Al Lutz

Comment

While we laugh at how improbable this idea is, let's turn back the clock and wonder WTF Rockin' Space Mountain was.

Comment

When I had Taco Bell for breakfast It took 20 minits for my thought prosess to tell me I had the worst idea ever. It took 4 seconds of reading this to realise I was wrong.
                                    I am Scary Scott,
                                    Call me a turn coat, a lunatic, loup garou, or skin walker. Shape shifter, lychanthrope, A moon watcher, or just crazy.
                                    I am Scary Scott, The steampunk, brony, author of Northern CA, that has just moved to Southern CA!
                                    Poor? Yes. Money? Forget about it, I got none! If I had it, I wouldn't for long, I want too much stuff!
                                    Disneyland for me is my absolute favorite place on earth, So I am the oddest werewolf you ever will meet.

Originally posted by sediment
                                    Scary: your post is dripping something. Tastes like sarcasm.
                                    Originally posted by Karalora
                                    This is excellent news! There are all sorts of good changes to the park that we were promised when Hell froze over.
                                    Hey, any of you like MLP Fan Fiction? (Laugh now, but It's practice for being an author some day!)
                                    Anyhow, check out my profile on fimfiction.net I'm Phoenix Quill there.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                                      While we laugh at how improbable this idea is, let's turn back the clock and wonder WTF Rockin' Space Mountain was.
                                      But there wasn't any Jolly old fairy tale character in there now was there....

Comment

Originally posted by ICe101 View Post
                                        But there wasn't any Jolly old fairy tale character in there now was there....
                                        Rock DJ legend Uncle Joe Benson is my Santa Claus.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X