This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Thunder Mountain walk off

I was at the park yesterday when the Thunder Mountain train stopped and we were evacuated through the exit tunnel.
    I have not mastered uploading photos, but here is a link to them:
    Pictures by Disneylover_photo - Photobucket
    It was a great day....fireworks are awesome.

Re: Thunder Mountain walk off

What happened on Thunder Mountain?

Timekeeper
    sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Very cool pics!
      Plus I'm curious too as to what happened. I have yet to experience an evac myself.
      http://www.facebook.com/silverpsycho
      Always looking for new Disney friends.

Comment

A couple years ago dh and I were on Thunder when we were evacuated and the train we were on was in the part where the rocks are "shakin'" It was really cool to see the insides of the mountain. Great pics!

Comment

We were not told what happened...just led off....

Comment

Looking at the photo bucket pictures, i was trying to see where you exited, and when you went from BTM to Indy, i thought o myself, "Woah! BTM's back door is into Indiana jones!" haha

Comment

when i got to the front of the line in Indiana Jones, the ride was broken...all the lights went on for about 10 minutes until they fixed it...
              I must have been jinxed yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by coachnancy View Post
                when i got to the front of the line in Indiana Jones, the ride was broken...all the lights went on for about 10 minutes until they fixed it...
                Or extremely lucky! Great Pics of the Evac! The magic always amazes me!
                Check out My Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 rides... I'm always working on another one... I hope they make you want to go to Disneyland.

"Disneyland is the star, everything else is in the supporting role."
                ~Walt Disney~

Comment

Originally posted by coachnancy View Post
                  I suppose this could of happened multiple times yesterday but this might of been the same time we were on Indy when it stopped and all the lights came on for about 10 minutes. We stopped right in front of the new AA of Indy holding the door closed.. Was interesting to see all the lights on as well as some railings that came up automatically in front of that door scene.

Comment

Stuck on B Lift... looks like a new kid pulled the short straw (most don't like B Lift because it's a long walk up the stairs). On the bright side looks like you were just starting up it, so they didn't walk too far. I actually know the two female CM's you have photos of in the station.
                    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

i've heard BTMRR is notorious for getting stuck on the lifts when the weight on the train is too much. possibly a reason?
                      -plagued

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X