X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Halloween Screams Update

From Mintcrocodile's blog:

Catch an enhanced viewing of Halloween Screams at the Rivers of America now thru Nov 1. Myst screens will display video portion of the show.

Great Idea!
    Last edited by SanDiegoAl; 10-23-2009, 01:54 PM.
    sigpic

Re: Halloween Screams Update

seriously?! that's great! so happy they are doing that
    - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

Is this really true?(because, that idea sounds simular?)

Timekeeper
      sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
      Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

What a cool idea!

Comment

Wonderful! But I want to know why they haven't been doing this since the debut of the show...

Comment

Is this that same show that used to be at the Golden Dreams theater? Hmm, I didn't like that show, but I do hope that at least of the RoA, the show will be better than last year!
            Took mom to Disneyland for the first time in over 20 years this week! Woo!
            - March 1, 2006

She screamed, cried, and laughed...
            - me too!

Comment

Originally posted by WannaCub View Post
              Is this that same show that used to be at the Golden Dreams theater? Hmm, I didn't like that show, but I do hope that at least of the RoA, the show will be better than last year!
              Halloween Screams is the Halloween Fireworks show that they just started this year. You're thinking of Golden Screams, which ran in the Golden Dreams theater last year.

BIIIIIIG Difference. :P

Comment

They should do this for every fireworks show, it might encourage people to stay put instead of clogging up Main Street even more.

Comment

Perhaps that's why they decided to do this as a last-minute thing....to see if it would work for future shows.
                  "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

Originally posted by 1FoolishMortal View Post
                    Perhaps that's why they decided to do this as a last-minute thing....to see if it would work for future shows.

This does seem like a great idea and it also sounds like a spur of the moment thoughts. I hope that it works.
                    Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

im sorry to sound like a complete idiot, but this isnt really filtering through my head. can someone explain it a bit?

Comment

What they show on the orb next to the castle during the fireworks is displayed on the Fantasmic mist screens for those watching the show at the river. Most of the images are clear, but sometimes the fireworks light up the screen too much and the image dissappears.

Comment

Video Anyone?
                          Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Wow. That's a pretty cool idea!
                            sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
                            Disney is my life <3
                            Thank Walt for all he did! <3
                            Future Imagineer <3
                            Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

Interesting...
                              My aunt heard from one of her friends who works at Disney that Halloween Screams will not be playing on November 1st...has anyone else heard that?
                              blogtwitterdeviantart

psh! hey, you! i make miniature disney hats. wanna see them? click here.

some cool cats:
                              - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
                              disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
                              - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
                              - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
                              - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

Comment

We just watched the fireworks from our spot right in front of the Haunted Mansion, and the videos on the mist screens were a great effect, and it did appear to relieve some of the congestion right after Fantasmic ended.

Comment

Anything on Haunted Mansion?? You still can't see Zero from ROA?

Comment

How do the RoA projections compare to the ones on iasw? Are they the same?
                                    "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing" -Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                                      Anything on Haunted Mansion?? You still can't see Zero from ROA?
                                      If you are in a spot where you can see toward the castle, you can see Zero just above the treetops, just like Tinkerbell and Dumbo in Magical.

It's not the best place to watch the fireworks since you are looking from the side and the big fireworks are to the left and the lower ones and the fire are to the right instead of in line, but if you have seen them from Main Street or the Plaza already but just didn't have a good view of the projections, then it's a good place to see them the second time.

Comment

Originally posted by Semiquaver View Post
                                        How do the RoA projections compare to the ones on iasw? Are they the same?
                                        I don't know what's on iasw, but the projections are basically the same as on the sphere above the castle.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X