This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what would you give?

How much would you all give to go up into Walt's apartment? It's kinda like that isn't it? More about the fact that it was "Walt's" private place. Not so much about eating at a great restaurant. Thats how I see it anyway.
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

it looks like there are at least a few people here that feel the same way I do. Don't get me wrong I would defiantly love to go to Club 33 but it is just an other restaurant.

For those of you that have been- how does it compare to the Napa Rose?

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolMickey View Post
        There are plenty of folks that have no interest in it.
        Count me in that group.

Originally posted by jasonadam1978 View Post
        ...but it is just an other restaurant.

I don't like to get dressed-up; either!

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

When I asked a question here about a month ago about what was so special about Club 33 most responses from people who actually had gone were subpar. Nothing that piqued at my interest for the place, in fact made me see that it really just was a very expensive restaurant. Now, I do not mean to offend anyone who has gone there and actually experienced something other than just a great meal, I am just saying that most responses were aimed at the fact that just having good food at Disneyland was good enough.
          I am very aware that there could be better perks than just the meal, but as far as I am concerned, they are not too big for me to say "I would do most anything to see the interior of that place for myself!"

Originally posted by micromind View Post
          Same as Data. Not that big of a deal to me.

I'm not an elitist, and can't stand people who are. Club 33 seems to be pretty elitist, so it doesn't really do anything for me. My nose is to the grindstone, not up in the air.

If it were open to the general public, I'd certainly give it a try though.

Rob
          I don't know about people who go there being elitist, but rather just lucky. I don't think many people are actually craving to be part of the club so much as just wanting to see the inside (which from my understanding is very simple since most people here actually know a person, or know a person who knows a person who is an actual member), and that is very much just a phone call away from anyone who knows someone in the club.
          I will give it that up until I asked what it actually was, the place was more enigmatic for me and mysterious... now I see it as a very expensive restaurant (which, as i admitted before seems to be both an oversimplification of the place, and yet a precise description as well).
          "I did do the nasty in the pasty" -Philip J. Fry

Comment

Originally posted by jasonadam1978 View Post
            it looks like there are at least a few people here that feel the same way I do. Don't get me wrong I would defiantly love to go to Club 33 but it is just an other restaurant.

For those of you that have been- how does it compare to the Napa Rose?
            This is strictly my opinion, but I think the food at Club 33 has slipped a bit in the last few years.

Having said that, it's a lovely place, the service is superb and the presentation is perfection. With the exception of serving some buffet dessert items in plastic cups, I find that tacky.
            Crazy Works For Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Ortizmo2000 View Post
              It's on the list of thing I want to try just once before I die. Always been curious to see it in the flesh.
              same here
              i'm a curious person :razz:
              Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
              You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
              Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

I'd be willing to pay the expensive dining price of a 5-Star establishment...other than that, nothing else so I guess I won't be getting in any time soon.

Comment

I would give a hug

Comment

Napa Rose winds hands down IMHO....but then it can be a bit more expensive if you want to really do it up. My hubby and I usually run up a $250.00 bill there. Club 33 was a bargain in comparison...still good though and a one of a kind experience not to be missed by a major Disney fan.
                    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I dont think I'd give anything to go....

But I'm going to Club 33!!! I have a friend who says give him a "year" to make it happen! So Im waiting!!!! Dont know how hes doing it but he is!!!

Comment

I'd be willing to give them a membership fee!

Comment

Originally posted by Kasey View Post
                          Same here, my partner is a member. I go a couple times a year, usually to treat a friend for a birthday.
                          I'm still waiting.....
                          It may have zippity to do with doo-dah :ccool:

Comment

<Smart Alec Mode>

What would I give?

I'd give a call to 714-xxx-xxxx during Club 33 office hours.

</Smart Alec Mode>

If I weren't a member already? Well, having scrimped and saved to pony up the membership fee (and working extra jobs to afford the dues each year), let's just say I feel each dinner I enjoy there is worth far more than I pay, so I'd pretty much pay/do whatever I could. Club 33 is a very special place, with very special cast members and to me it's totally worth it.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X