This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Were is the honey?

What happend to the honey corn Kettle corn cart in critter country or anywhere through out the park? do they still serve kettle corn. I know downtown disney has a few carts, but what about in the park I was craving them big time the other day. couldnt find butthe normal buttery stuff.

Re: Were is the honey?

I don't think they've ever sold kettle corn inside Disneyland. Perhaps you're getting it confused with chocolate flavored popcorn which they sell at various locations during the holidays or the caramel pocorn they sell in DCA.

They still sell the kettle corn in Downtown Disney though.

Comment

The honey popcorn they use to sell in Critter Country has been gone for a couple of years now. It was so good, and I still miss it. In DCA, they have a caramel popcorn cart that is really good. Other than the cart in DCA (in Sunshine Plaza), I don't think there's any other flavored fresh-made popcorn in either park. They do sell kettle corn in Downtown Disney.

Comment

I know i have seen one a few year back when weenie the pooh first opened. it was a cart called "Huny" and it sold kettle corn but its like it just came and went. I wonder why they dont sell it inside the parks though to messy not enough people buying it and it goes to waste. there has to be something to do with that sugar as it makes more mess than profit or something idk. but i am positive that they had atleast that one kettle corn cart.

Comment

mmmm ... popcorn

Comment

Honey popcorn?? Sounds interesting enough. I'd try it if I wasn't so late in finding out about it.lol I HAVE had marshmallow popcorn before. It tasted like pink popcorn but less stale....
            Download my EP: Dizz Presents The Free EP

Comment

I was just wondering this very thing the other day after I rode Pooh and walked past where the Honey Kettle Corn used to be. I'd never had it, but always wanted to try it. There is now a churro cart in that location. I told Coheteboy that we should get all the awesome popcorn flavors that Tokyo Disneyland gets. We totally got the short end of the stick there.

Facebook me!
              Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

I know that caramel corn in DCA that is so fresh and yummy is awesome. Other than that, I have only seen fresh kettle corn in DTD.

Sorry that the honey is gone. I hate it when something you love goes MIA.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X