This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disney Signalong Retro

When I was a little kid, possible anywhere from ages 3-5 my mom used to show me a video to get me to take a nap. I loved it and it was the many vivid memories of me as a kid, it was Disney Sing Along but I don't know which video. Obviously this was a VHS Tape and was made in the 90s, it showed people marching in Main Street at Disneyland.
    Does anybody know which video this is?

Re: Disney Signalong Retro

Amazon.com: Sing Along Songs - Disneyland Fun [VHS]: Corey Burton, Wayne Allwine, Tony Anselmo, David Bantly, Jim Cummings, Bill Farmer, Charles Fleischer, Russi Taylor: Video

EDIT: It's also on Youtube- Part 1, Part 2, Part 3

Comment

I agree that this may be the one you remember. I bought it on DVD for my kids...they love it!! It was filmed sometime around 1989-90. The styles of the guests are definitely dated, but I love that you can still see glimpses of some stuff from the past like the Peoplemover, Skyway, and Country Bears.

Comment

I always wanted it. i noticed that they go for next to nothing online and am planning to buy all the sing-a-longs. I loved them as a kid and the few that i have on VHS are still precious to me
        "I did do the nasty in the pasty" -Philip J. Fry

Comment

The one in question is one of the few I don't actually own. My cousin has it though. Those videos were so entertaining as a kid. My cousin is 7 so I get away with watching them again.

Comment

I went through my old VHS tapes and I have that one. I am going to watch it to see how different DL looked back then...

Comment

I had this a long time ago. I might still have it.

Comment

You could find it in it's completion in youtube

Part 1:
                [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHwrNRIVP-o]YouTube - Disney Sing Along Songs - Disneyland Fun (Part 1 of 3)[/ame]

Part 2:
                [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfCDuPQ4CvE]YouTube - Disney Sing Along Songs - Disneyland Fun (Part 2 of 3)[/ame]

Part 3:
                [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE7_fgRPwgI]YouTube - Disney Sing Along Songs - Disneyland Fun (Part 3 of 3)[/ame]

If this is in fact what you remember, then I hope you enjoy, and though I doubt it will put you to sleep, it should bring back memories.
                "I did do the nasty in the pasty" -Philip J. Fry

Comment

I watched the Disneyland Fun sing a long so often as a kid, now I have it on DVD. It's cheesy and dated--but I love it! Plus if you get it on DVD, you get the Disneyland Paris version, too. It's definitely a way to cure the Disney blues in between visits.

Si vous voulez venir danser aussi, le ticket d’entrée n’est jamais gratuit.
                  Il faut payer de sa vie.

Comment

wow...
                    yeah i used to watch that sooo many times when i was a kid

that's like serious trip down memory lane...

last night i also found a singalong beach party at WDW resort
                    and i used to have one where they're at camp or something
                    Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
                    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
                    Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

Its Disneyland Fun Vol.7

Its intresting to see fantasyland the way it was witht he skyfari
                      My Art site
                      http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Comment

CLASSIC. Apparently, as a 3 year old I watched this video everyday. I had good taste

You can still get it on DVD, and surprisingly I saw it in ToysRUs and BabysRUs for like 10 dollars. It is very, very interesting and you see a lot of retro Disneyland.

It also has the best version, imo, of Grim Grinning Ghosts. It used to freak me out so much!

one hundred and one

Comment

I used to watch these all the time when i was a little kid

Comment

I love the Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah rap

Comment

Dang, that GGG segment would have scared me as a little kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
                                Dang, that GGG segment would have scared me as a little kid.
                                Me too! :shy:

Comment

I'm 16 and it is still one of my favorite videos to watch because to me it exemplifies a lot of what Disney stands for, so I don't think I'll ever get tired of it.

Comment

i always have so many emotions when i see that video

i get happy to sing the songs
                                    but then when pooh never gets any food, i get sad
                                    and those ghosts scared me, and the villians too
                                    then i get sad again when the children had to leave DL

back when i was a kid and still now )
                                    Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
                                    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
                                    Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

Originally posted by Alex E View Post
                                      Me too! :shy:
                                      Ditto...I actually went on Mansion last tonight and they shut the gates behind me. I thought of that part, and got paranoid that the villians were going to pop out suddenly. But Im happy to say that I still have my tape, I know Im a nerd but I watch it every few months, it makes me miss being little.
                                      "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." :ghug:

The Beatles

Comment

ITT: 90's kids

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X