Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] why is mr. potato head animatronics missing in california adventure

i went to dca on 10/25/09 , and he wasn't there. it was a total bummer, but i hope it's just a temporary thing.

does anyone know what happened to that spud?

was he cooked and turned into french fries or something?

Re: why is mr. potato head animatronics missing in california adventure

Was the curtain closed or was he completely gone?? He was there last Wednesday doing his best Don Rickles.
    I want you to know, nobody cares more about your stupid problems than I do!

Comment

A lot of times the AAs go missing for maintenance, like the goat on BTMRR, the parrot in Pirates, etc. That's probably why he was gone. If the current was closed, he probably just had broken that day or they were programming him.

EDIT: When Potato first came out, they said his programming would be different for holidays. Maybe he's gone to get christmas programming?

Comment

maybe need to fix right ear.
        He keep drop it some time.
        AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
        Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
        Older photo
        New Photo

Member of
        MiceChat WDW Trip
        Next trip
        2014 Dec, 31

Comment

He was there on Sat. 10/24

Comment

Originally posted by ♥disney.princess♥ View Post
            A lot of times the AAs go missing for maintenance, like the goat on BTMRR, the parrot in Pirates, etc. That's probably why he was gone. If the current was closed, he probably just had broken that day or they were programming him.

EDIT: When Potato first came out, they said his programming would be different for holidays. Maybe he's gone to get christmas programming?

^
            What she said.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

there was a wall covering mr. potato head . I wish i had take some pics of it...

Comment

He is still there, he goes missing occasionally but they just cover him up and that has been a rare occasion.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X