This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] i miss ariel's grotto

not the resturaunt in dca but her meet and greet spot in disneyland.
    it was so fun how it would spray the mist and her sea foam dress is gorgeous but i feel meeting her would be so much more special in her tail, like it use to be

dont get me wrong i love tinkerbell and the fairies, i just wish they could have found them a home someplace else

guess i will just have to wait till her ride opens up in dca hopefully she will be in her tail in her new meet and greet area!!
    feel free to be friends with me on my other sites
    im going to be making a blog soon too
    just send me a message when adding me telling me that your from micechat so that i dont deny you!

other sites i am on
    myspace: http://www.myspace.com/439742246
    facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Brand...ola/1399909476
    plurlife: plurlife.com/brandiinicole [yes i am a raver and i am proud of it. no i am not a kandy kid and no i do not do drugs. i am there soley for the true reasons behind plur and to support the music and the djs that work hard everyday to create amazing sounds for us. everyone has there own genre of music that they love. that does not mean that i should be criticized because people decide to take drugs when going to listen to the electronic genre of music]

favorite disney princess: princess ariel
    favorite non princess: tinkerbell

Re: i miss ariel's grotto

just send me a message when adding me telling me that your from micechat so that i dont deny you!

other sites i am on
    plurlife: plurlife.com/brandiinicole [yes i am a raver and i am proud of it. no i am not a kandy kid and no i do not do drugs. i am there soley for the true reasons behind plur and to support the music and the djs that work hard everyday to create amazing sounds for us. everyone has there own genre of music that they love. that does not mean that i should be criticized because people decide to take drugs when going to listen to the electronic genre of music]

Comment

I miss it as well :[
      Hopefully they make it up to us by making her new meet and greet 10xs better

Comment

me too! my favorite was going and seeing her in that mermaid costume! oh how i loved it!!

dont get me wrong though as i said before i do love her sea foam dress. i just feel that that should have been more of a special occasion dress not an everyday type thing

other sites i am on

Comment

I do as well. The last two Christmas Days when she was there back in 2006 and 07 I got a Christmas hug from her but last year when they move her to PFF I didn't get my Christmas hug from her cause she wasn't there so it reck our trudision [ms] on Christmas. I hope when they do make her new one it be big enough that Prince Eric can be there to like I seen photos of WDW'S Eric.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
              I do as well. The last two Christmas Days when she was there back in 2006 and 07 I got a Christmas hug from her but last year when they move her to PFF I didn't get my Christmas hug from her cause she wasn't there so it reck our trudision [ms] on Christmas. I hope when they do make her new one it be big enough that Prince Eric can be there to like I seen photos of WDW'S Eric.
              Awwe :[ Christmas hugs
              I'm sorry.
              But you'll get your christmas hugs back soon enough!
              And yes I agree! I hope they have Prince Eric there as well, that'd be so sweet.

and brandiinicole I also agree, haha. I love her sea foam dress, but I loved when she had fins! It made her different from all the other princesses. Now, she's just stuck in another big poofy dress like every other princess. (not that I don't love a big poofy dress).
              Granted, there IS Fantasmic, but it's still not the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post

The first one is so adorable!!!

Comment

Capt Hook your photos are absolutely precious!!
                  Thats such a shame that you didnt get last christmas hug from her.
                  I hope she is out this christmas for you!
                  She is an absolutely gorgeous ariel!

Ive never seen the pictures of Prince Eric with ariel in WDW.
                  If anyone has any will you post them?

and yes fantasmic just doesn't cut it for me. Yes its absolutely wonderful to see her out there in her fins, but meeting her in them is a completly different thing

other sites i am on

Comment

Agree that's the only place we can see her now that POD is not hear anymore. I know I have a nother time but to me if we break it up and start over it just dosen't seem the same to me.

Comment

I am hoping that she will make a return for the christmas parade, and then hopefully they will do a meet and greet in DCA that will just blow our minds off (:
                      that would be amazing of them too.

i found these pictures from WDW online if anyone wants to see the difference

i am assuming that this is her winter coat that most of the princess's have during winter

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/guide.../fan_ar_02.jpg
                      ariel's grotto at WDW

[http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/guide.../fan_ar_03.jpg
                      play area for kids at ariel's grotto in WDW

here is one of max and prince eric im going to keep looking for a meet and greet one of him actually with ariel!
                      Last edited by NeverNeverland; 10-27-2009, 01:38 PM. Reason: hotlinked photos removed

other sites i am on

Comment

Here is some from WDW'S Ariel's Grotto meet and Greet with Eric.

Comment

wow thats awesome i totally hope that they bring that to california if they do indeed do a meet and greet in DCA

thank you capt hook for the pictures!

other sites i am on

Comment

your welcome. Also here is some more of my photos of Ariel's meet and greet.

This was the last photo that was taken of Ariel at her meet and greet.

Comment

Great Pictures!! Thanks so much for sharing them. I will have to try to find mine and dig them up from somewhere!!
                              Looks like it is time to go through my old computer *giggle*

other sites i am on

Comment

Awwe Ariel is definitely the best princess. (in my opinion, hehe)

Comment

She's going to get a new meet and greet?
                                  Amnesia used to be my favourite word, but I forgot it.

Comment

Originally posted by Exprmnt626 View Post
                                    She's going to get a new meet and greet?
                                    Theres talks that a new meet and greet for Ariel's Mermaid form is going be built near the new Little Mermaid Attraction but we haven't heard anything recent yet.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                                    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                                    Indy Ride Count: 2211
                                    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Ariel is my second favorite Princess next to Aurora.

Comment

I'm sad because I never got to meet her
                                        Good morning, son
                                        In twenty years from now
                                        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                                        And I can tell you 'bout today
                                        And how I picked you up and everything changed
                                        It was pain
                                        Sunny days and rain
                                        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X