Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So did Halloween scream cancel for the first time today 10/28?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] So did Halloween scream cancel for the first time today 10/28?

Hey guys,

I am just wondering did Disneyland cancel their Halloween Screams for the first time since it started on Sept. 25. Due to windy condition today.

As a matter of fact, Ive seen the show 4 times already without it being canceled yet.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Re: So did Halloween scream cancel for the first time today 10/28?

Interesting! When I was there on the 19th I was quite surprised that the fireworks went on, because the wind was fairly strong that night.

Comment

Ever since Magical premiered i haven't heard of a single show being canceled. I find that amazing since Remember was canceled all the time.

Comment

I went the 3rd, it was really closed to being cancelled, then it came on at the last minute and everyone cheered. =p

Comment

Yes, Halloween Screams was canceled tonight. The wind never died down enough. I remember some were thinking this show would be canceled a lot this month due to the Santa Ana winds. But it's been a pretty calm month overall until Tuesday night. Good thing the fireworks were not even scheduled that night since Disneyland closed at 5pm for that private event or the show would have been canceled then also.

Comment

I am SO glad I went on Monday and saw the show. I've also seen it a number of times w/o cancellation. I know for Magical there were warnings several times but it went on and sometimes Dumbo did not fly.

I also know that private party was supposed to have a special showing of Fantasmic last night. The winds were so bad I'm wondering if they did that even. I mean those mist screens would be blowing all over. Lousy night to have a party but then you never know what the weather will bring when you book in advance.
            sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X