This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Review] Duck poop on my head at Disneyland. Can I get something

Hey guys, I was wondering will I get like a Disneyland T-shirt because I got poop on by the duck if I was to go into City Hall.

Why? because it did happen to me once this past spring break when I was waiting to watch RDCT fireworks. I was standing there with my brother waiting for the fireworks to start in the middle front of the castle. It happened while me and my brother were turning our face left to watch the finale of Fantasmic.

Then when the Fantasmic Finale was over. I heard people screaming and someone said "Watch Out!" I thought someone threw a cup full of water into the crowd, but it was a duck that flew overhead and laid one on me and my brother. It was stink as He**. I was covered in poop.

I was supposed to go watch Fantasmic after RDCT fireworks. Instead I ran like crazy to the car. Upon arriving at the car, I took out all my clothes and was half-naked driving home to go and take a hot shower.

So do you think if I was to walk into City Hall at Disneyland with the poop on me that day(the day that I got poop on, last spring), will I get anything? like a mickey towel or shirt to wear over it after I finished washing up from their restroom. i'm not talking about free tix or anything. Just a new shirt NOT anything Over 10 dollars, so I could still stay in the park without needing to go home.

Remember this is a "IF" question.

I am shock to see so many not-so nice comments on this post. To clear thing up, this is just a hypothetical Question! I would NEVER ever in my life storm into City Hall to get advantage of the free stuffs or complaint. This is why I went home. I am not that kind of a person. I help out the community a lot. I am a huge Disneyland and Walt Disney World fan. And I go there 2 to 4 times a month.

Last edited by SoCalbma; 10-29-2009, 08:45 PM.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Re: Duck poop on my head at Disneyland. Can I get something

I'd imagine they'd give you a rag to wipe it off. Wouldn't expect much beyond that and possibly an apology on behalf of the duck.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

What are you expecting? Free stuff? At best, you can be thankful you didn't get E.coli.
      Last edited by leopardchucks; 10-28-2009, 09:48 PM.
      For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
      http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/

Comment

Originally posted by asianbma View Post
        Hey guys, I was wondering can I get anything from Disneyland if the duck poop on me.

Why? because it did happen to me once this past spring break when I was waiting to watch RDCT fireworks. I was standing there with my brother waiting for the fireworks to start in the middle front of the castle. It happened while me and my brother were turning our face left to watch the finale of Fantasmic.

Then when the Fantasmic Finale was over. I heard people screaming and someone said "Watch Out!" I thought someone threw a cup full of water into the crowd, but it was a duck that flew overhead and laid one on me and my brother. It was stink as He**. I was covered in poop.

I was supposed to go watch Fantasmic after RDCT fireworks. Instead I ran like crazy to the car. Upon arriving at the car, I took out all my clothes and was half-naked driving home to go and take a hot shower.

So do you think if I was to walk into City Hall at Disneyland, will I get anything?
        Since Disneyland can't control mother nature, I doubt you'll get anything.
        I'd also like my ticket prices to say low. The more people try to scam Disney, the higher we will pay to get in.
        Quote by Al:
        To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
        -Al Lutz

Comment

Sorry to hear about that but why should you get something? Thats like having a show closed for wind. Unfortunately stuff happens and not even Disney can control it. (yet)

Comment

You could have gone to the First Aid clinic and they would have let you use one of the large private bathrooms to clean up your hair. They would even let you rest for a while if necessary on one of the many beds. They are very kind and considerate people in that clinic.

Comment

Yes. You get to feel special that of the thousands of people in the park, the duck chose you to anoint.

You were outdoors, near the water, where you know, water fowl live n stuff. Nature happens.

Comment

What did you expect? Free year passes or something?

Comment

You're recalling something from Spring Break and now we're in Fall? A little late isn't it?

No offense, but the most a CM would give would be a laugh. :lol:

Comment

You can have my pity for being such a miserable person...Everyone's looking for a free something in this world, some special people try to turn an unfortunate event into their free something.

I know that's harsh, but society today kind of disgusts me.. though maybe not as much as duck poop disgusts you.

Comment

I second the First Aid suggestion...I'm sure the people there would have done everything to clean you up.

...but freebies? Unless it was Disney's fault, you really shouldn't expect them to dish them out. They don't control the ducks' bowel movements.

Comment

People who want things for events Disney has no control over that happened last Spring Break make City Hall cast members want to throw themselves off the Matterhorn.

Or throw you off the Matterhorn.

If you have even a shred of dignity or self-respect, don't do it.

Comment

Where is the "Extreme" HD video of this glorious event?

Micenation

Comment

Originally posted by orbitalpunk View Post
                            Where is the "Extreme" HD video of this glorious event?
                            Most likely on Animal Planet or Funniest Home Videos...
                            "...Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness."

Comment

Originally posted by FantasmicPrincess View Post
                              People who want things for events Disney has no control over that happened last Spring Break make City Hall cast members want to throw themselves off the Matterhorn.

Or throw you off the Matterhorn.

If you have even a shred of dignity or self-respect, don't do it.
                              I don't think the OP is asking about going in there now, but hypothetically right after it had happened as a way of avoiding going home to clean up. If so, first aid would have been your best bet.
                              "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing" -Walt Disney

Comment

If I were in your condition, I'd ask for a voucher to come back on another night (just a few hours at night, not a whole day) just because this incident definitely caused you to miss fireworks and fantasmic. Of course if you have an AP, you'd probably get nothing.

And if you did leave the park and return the next day asking for something, don't expect anything. You should've filed a "complaint" (not really a complaint but just a guest relations issue) the day/night something happened.

Comment

Originally posted by asianbma View Post
                                  Hey guys, I was wondering can I get anything from Disneyland if the duck poop on me.

So do you think if I was to walk into City Hall at Disneyland with the poop on me, will I get anything? like a mickey towel or shirt to wear over it after I finished washing up from their restroom. i'm not talking about free tix or anything. Just a new shirt NOT anything Over 10 dollars, so I could still stay in the park without needing to go home.

Remember this is a "IF" question.
                                  You saved the duck poop?

Crazy Works For Me!

Comment

The OP has edited her original post since all the responses were left. Yeah...If you still had the poop on you, the Disney staff would definitely help you. That is what they are there for. Disney has the BEST customer service I have ever encountered (other than privately run businesses). I always feel taken care of there.

But, instead of running to your car, why did you not run to the bathroom (to clean up)?
                                    For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
                                    http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/

Comment

Heh heh...he said "poop"

Oh I'm sorry what was the question? Get something? Yeah if you complained long and loud enough you'd probably get something. DO yuo actually deserve somethoing? Well, I think it's clear that most would say "no."

In the OP's defense he DIDN'T go marching in to City Hall demanding to be compensated. He's just posing a hypothetical.

Comment

Sorry to hear about that.
                                        A couple years back my friend were a bikini top on a hot day. Security ran after us on TSI and told her it was too revealing. They were going to give her a free shirt to wear, but after getting the okay they just let us go. So i guess it depends on the situation.
                                        Unfortunately accidents like that happen. Its not Disneys fault so they shouldn't have to pay for it but I know most cast memebers would of been nice enough to help you clean up.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X