This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Disney cartoons

does anyone know if any of the old Mickey Mouse cartoons or Donald Duck cartoons ever still come on the Disney channel? Thanks!

Re: Old Disney cartoons

Originally posted by fantasywatersfreak
    does anyone know if any of the old Mickey Mouse cartoons or Donald Duck cartoons ever still come on the Disney channel? Thanks!
    You can rarely see them on house of mouse. But that comes on late at night sometimes. Other than that, unless you buy them from amazon or wal mart, no they do not appear on Disney channel anymore.

Comment

i miss The Skeleton Dance!!!.... that was my favorite halloween cartoon as a kid, the song was catchy too.. i was trying to find it online a while back but no success.

Comment

Originally posted by Flickering Bulb
        i miss The Skeleton Dance!!!.... that was my favorite halloween cartoon as a kid, the song was catchy too.. i was trying to find it online a while back but no success.
        If you go to www.amazon.com and type in Disney Treasures: Silly Symphonies, see what results you will get. I bet there are some for sale there. Heck, their might still be copies of that DVD on amazon up for sale that have never been taken out of their shrink wrap. I will PM this post to you also.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X