Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks is comming back!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks is comming back!!

!!!!! EXCITED!!

i finally get to watch the show i've been hearing so much about!!
    -plagued

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
      YES! Too bad I wont be there til its over, this gives me hopes it will be back next year through....no more magical!!!

You got that right. MAGICAL was a cheap fireworks show. It didn't have any of the style of R: DCT, and no live special effects. Usually live special effects is what enhances the firework shows. But only for two days? Come on. They could at least run it for two weeks. Looking back, R: DCT was amazing, and I hope they do bring it back next year.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

how exciting! i'm so there. haha. thanks for the update.
        i've got no strings.

Comment

Oh no. Not this show again. Seriously, it's a good show but I'm seriously tired of RDCT after 4 years of it.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
          The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
          Indy Ride Count: 2211
          World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Originally posted by mrfantasmic View Post
            This is the version of Remember that will be presented from here on out.
            Why?

Comment

Originally posted by 2DieFR View Post
              Why?
              Budget Cuts as I heard. Which is one of the reasons why I no longer watch the show.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
              The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
              Indy Ride Count: 2211
              World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Boooooooooooo
                Check out my Toy Story Mania 500,000 Run.
                www.twitter.com/BCC4321

Ask me Anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocker View Post
                  You got that right. MAGICAL was a cheap fireworks show. It didn't have any of the style of R: DCT, and no live special effects. Usually live special effects is what enhances the firework shows. But only for two days? Come on. They could at least run it for two weeks. Looking back, R: DCT was amazing, and I hope they do bring it back next year.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but didn't magical technically have more live effects?

Magical had Tink and Dumbo, whereas Remember just has Tink. Or am I forgetting something?

Also, before you take this the wrong way, this is purely inquisitorial, and not meant to invalidate your opinion in any way.

Comment

Will the whole show be presented, or the "We edited out Frontierland because we thought no one would notice and no one likes that land anyway" version?
                    They only edit it out to save money. It saves a lot of money just editing it out every once in a while.

Comment

Yikes - I'm as giddy as a school girl :yea:

You realize of course they did this just for me --- it's my birthday on Nov. 8th. Also I'm going on the 6th to help a friend celebrate her birthday. I couldn't be happier.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
                        no more magical!!!
                        Magical is the Summer show.

Comment

Originally posted by Wendygirl View Post
                          Yikes - I'm as giddy as a school girl :yea:

You realize of course they did this just for me --- it's my birthday on Nov. 8th. Also I'm going on the 6th to help a friend celebrate her birthday. I couldn't be happier.

:O Awesome. What great luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordiekins View Post
                            Forgive me if I'm wrong, but didn't magical technically have more live effects?

Magical had Tink and Dumbo, whereas Remember just has Tink. Or am I forgetting something?

Also, before you take this the wrong way, this is purely inquisitorial, and not meant to invalidate your opinion in any way.
                            During RDCT, if you stand in front of the castle there are fireworks all over the place as well as lasers, projections on the castle and Matterhorn, and once I noticed the ROA fogging over with green mist during the Haunted Mansion portion of the show. Magical incorporated very few live effects in comparison.

Comment

Why?
                              Some budget cuts, sure... then again Magical has an equal number of shells to the modified Remember and is 5 minutes shorter. Halloween Screams has more shells than both, but runs 2 minutes longer than Magical.

The big thing is the original Remember was a 20 minute firework opus. Fantasy in the sky ran for 7 minutes, Believe... Original ran for 10 minutes, then Remember a full 20? Wow.

Now the shows are limited to 12-15 minutes... concentrating the shells (Remember is just awkwardly paced) and lightening the operational load (all that circular flow for traffic gets harder the longer it's established.

Comment

Originally posted by CinderellaStory View Post
                                During RDCT, if you stand in front of the castle there are fireworks all over the place as well as lasers, projections on the castle and Matterhorn, and once I noticed the ROA fogging over with green mist during the Haunted Mansion portion of the show. Magical incorporated very few live effects in comparison.
                                Magical incorporated projections as well, on both the castle and the Matterhorn. They were especially noticeable in the Mary Poppins segment. Magical also introduced the really bright, colorful spotlights on the castle as well as the confetti finale. I know some people didn't like it, but I loved the glowy confetti at the end. Add to that Dumbo and Tink, and Eden Espinosa as the vocalist.. best show ever.
                                - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

I know I'm in the minority, but if I had to choose anything from the 50th to be reborn as a treat, I'd pick Parade of Dreams any day over Remember. Much easier on traffic flow for the park, too.
                                  Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

^ That would be a true day to celebrate (pardon the pun).
                                    "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

I'm going on the 11th and I missed it by like 3 days!

Comment

Yay!
                                        Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                                        "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                                        -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                                        -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Remember.. dreams come true returning for 3 nights

As stated on Disneyland's schedule for the 6th - 8th RDCT will be showing while they get ready for Believe in Holiday Magic. Anyone going to see Remember before it goes away again?

Woops, I see there is already a topic on this. Please close

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X