Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks is comming back!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Remember.. dreams come true returning for 3 nights

There already been a thread for this one.

I've seen RDCT fireworks so many time already. That I don't feel like watching the same fireworks again. I want a new fireworks show. Actually I like Halloween Screams Fireworks more than RDCT.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

Re: "Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks is comming back!!

Awesome I was planning a trip on the 7th. Now I no longer have to watch a grainy video of it on Youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by BasilofBakerStreet View Post
        Awesome I was planning a trip on the 7th. Now I no longer have to watch a grainy video of it on Youtube.
        It's best to see it in person not on youtube. You should have watched it in HD. I love video that is in HD. I will usually bypassed all youtube video that is not in HD. LoL. That is why I post all my videos in HD. If you want to check out Disneyland in HD. Just out my youtube channel my typing "asianjma123"

Comment

YESSS!! I hope it stays, Magical is good or at least the soundtrack is, but Remember is a show I will always enjoy watching over and over again

Comment

Sweet, gonna be there the 7th!

Comment

Originally posted by CinderellaStory View Post
              I would like more information. RDCT was the best fireworks show I've ever seen, by far, and I loved it every time. But I was under the impression that it caused too much havoc on the park to continue doing. Have they toned it down? How did they make it acceptable to everyone?
              That was a myth. The only difference with RDCT is Matterhorn Way also gets shut down, otherwise it's the usual fireworks "havoc," which is great.

Comment

Originally posted by mrfantasmic View Post
                Remeber will be used in Winter-Spring seasons...

These are times of lower attendence where Remember's operational impact is more managable.

Remember: Winter-Spring... Misc off season.
                Magical: Summer
                NOOOOOOO!!!!! Why oh why would Disney shoot off their worst fireworks show during the summer? What are they thinking? It's peak season with out-of-towners ready to spread the Disney gospel around the planet so let's give 'em the most underwhelming fireworks show we've got! It makes no sense. And operational impact of Magical was practically identical to RDCT so that excuse is a canard.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo505 View Post
                  As stated on Disneyland's schedule for the 6th - 8th RDCT will be showing while they get ready for Believe in Holiday Magic.
                  I can't wait for Believe in Holiday Magic.
                  I actually think this is the best show.
                  RDCT is good, but the Christmas fireworks (& music) along with all the decorations just seems to fill up the soul just a little bit more (for me).
                  Quote by Al:
                  To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                  -Al Lutz

Comment

The big thing is the original Remember was a 20 minute firework opus. Fantasy in the sky ran for 7 minutes, Believe... Original ran for 10 minutes, then Remember a full 20? Wow.
                    Actually a full RDCT show is a little over 17 minutes, and with the Frontierland section unfortunately cut, it's down to 15 minutes.

Comment

It would be cool if they left the globe from Halloween Screams for the Haunted Mansion segment, it's only three days wouldn't hurt to try. They could also use it during Christmas as a snow globe during the three acts of the castle lighting.

Comment

Originally posted by DLFreak71 View Post
                        I can't wait for Believe in Holiday Magic.
                        I actually think this is the best show.
                        RDCT is good, but the Christmas fireworks (& music) along with all the decorations just seems to fill up the soul just a little bit more (for me).
                        Here here.
                        "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

It's going to be SO weird to hear and see RDCT, to me at least. I've gotten so used to Magical's repetitive nature, and Halloween Screams' amazing display. It's been awhile since I've heard, "Wishes.... Dream a dream...."

Comment

*hasn't read the entire thread so I don't know if this has been said.*

Uhh...hasn't this been confirmed since before it ever left? I've known since then that we were gonna have Remember, Magical, Halloween Screams, and Believe every year.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by vfire View Post
                              NOOOOOOO!!!!! Why oh why would Disney shoot off their worst fireworks show during the summer? What are they thinking? It's peak season with out-of-towners ready to spread the Disney gospel around the planet so let's give 'em the most underwhelming fireworks show we've got! It makes no sense. And operational impact of Magical was practically identical to RDCT so that excuse is a canard.
                              It was already planned to have 4 different shows a year. And this is the first year their experimenting with it.

Sure, some people hated Magical, but I actually like the show. Anything but RDCT for the summer which causes traffic problems during the busy seasons.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                              The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                              Indy Ride Count: 2211
                              World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Sweet, thats the week of my first trip, cant wait to see it

Comment

They're thinking that "Magical" was quite a popular show and was well received by day guests and tourists alike.

And Matterhorn Way makes a huge difference.

Comment

They're thinking that "Magical" was quite a popular show and was well received by day guests and tourists alike.
                                    Well, it looks like they're going to get some letters stating otherwise then.

Comment

Well, it looks like they're going to get some letters stating otherwise then.
                                      You do realize that not everyone who goes to Disneyland are those who come on Micechat and complain, right? Just because there was a lot of complaining about it here (and how is that different from everything else it releases, really?) doesn't mean that's how everyone feels about it. Everytime I saw it in the park, it got an amazing reaction.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer20k View Post
                                        *hasn't read the entire thread so I don't know if this has been said.*

Uhh...hasn't this been confirmed since before it ever left? I've known since then that we were gonna have Remember, Magical, Halloween Screams, and Believe every year.
                                        The 2 days of RDCT wasn't in the schedule, I think. In between Magical and Halloween Screams it was supposed to happen, but Disney decided to just extend Magical! instead.

Originally posted by Dreamer20k View Post
                                        You do realize that not everyone who goes to Disneyland are those who come on Micechat and complain, right? Just because there was a lot of complaining about it here (and how is that different from everything else it releases, really?) doesn't mean that's how everyone feels about it. Everytime I saw it in the park, it got an amazing reaction.
                                        Not to turn this into a C!ASP! thread, please, but this is also how C!ASP! was received. It's getting hate by the boards, but the crowds feedback on the show is great.

Comment

I don't feel like watching RDCT fireworks again. Seen it so many time over the last couple of years.

I am bored of it.

The only time I feel Like watching it again is when I take someone new to Disneyland and have never seen this kind of Fireworks in their life before. That will be exciting for me. But as of now, BORING! Need NEW fireworks.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X