Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks is comming back!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks is comming back!!

while i understand that many are bored of this "played out" show that has been showing for 4 years already, you may be surprised by how many people haven't seen it.

heck, i know many people (some of which are passholders) who haven't seen Fantasmic! even though it's been showing for over 15 years.

i'm one of those who hasn't seen Remember.. Dreams Come True and will be prioritizing this show above anything else on my visits that weekend
    -plagued

Comment

If Fantasmic! can run for almost going on twenty years, Remember... can run for forty years, easily. It's that good. A few updates here and there, but the overal premise of the show is the perfect way to end an evening at Disneyland.

Comment

Until they are able to utilize the ball projector and the spotlights for RDCT, I won't be seeing this show for while.

It needs to be upgraded big time.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
        The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
        Indy Ride Count: 2211
        World of Color Count: 74

Comment

also, it looks like Tiana's Showboat Jubilee! starts that friday too and runs thru NOV 30th
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asianbma View Post
            I don't feel like watching RDCT fireworks again. Seen it so many time over the last couple of years.

I am bored of it.

The only time I feel Like watching it again is when I take someone new to Disneyland and have never seen this kind of Fireworks in their life before. That will be exciting for me. But as of now, BORING! Need NEW fireworks.
            I can talk in big, bold letters also to make a point!

But I won't.

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
            Until they are able to utilize the ball projector and the spotlights for RDCT, I won't be seeing this show for while.

It needs to be upgraded big time.
            IMO, I only want to see the ball projector used only for Halloween. The idea of the Christmas snow globe is pretty cool but I think that's as far as they should take it. Seeing that in RDCT would be an eyesore.

Comment

Originally posted by ERIN92345 View Post
              also, it looks like Tiana's Showboat Jubilee! starts that friday too and runs thru NOV 30th
              Actually it performs till Jan 3, 2010

Disneyland Resort Newsroom: Disney?s Newest Royalty, Princess Tiana Arrives in Disneyland Friday, Nov. 6

and Walt Disney World Resorts through Jan. 3, 2010

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney

Comment

well that's cool then... cuz Disneyland.com sched doesn't have it on there after November! So I don't need to rush to see it. lol
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
                  Anything but RDCT for the summer which causes traffic problems during the busy seasons.
                  Magical caused the same traffic problems. With the crowds at DL these days, any fireworks show is going to cause hub congestion. It's nothing peculiar to RDCT.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer20k View Post
                    You do realize that not everyone who goes to Disneyland are those who come on Micechat and complain, right? Just because there was a lot of complaining about it here (and how is that different from everything else it releases, really?) doesn't mean that's how everyone feels about it. Everytime I saw it in the park, it got an amazing reaction.
                    Saw Magical three times in early August and it got nowhere near the reaction that RDCT did. By any objective yardstick, Magical is not in the same league with RDCT, not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
                      Not to turn this into a C!ASP! thread, please, but this is also how C!ASP! was received. It's getting hate by the boards, but the crowds feedback on the show is great.
                      Source? When I visited in early August, I only heard negative feedback on CASP from the guests around me.

Comment

Originally posted by vfire View Post
                        Saw Magical three times in early August and it got nowhere near the reaction that RDCT did. By any objective yardstick, Magical is not in the same league with RDCT, not even close.

Doesn't mean it isn't a great show, which I think it is, btw. Right now, Halloween Screams is in my #1 slot, followed by RDCT, #3 Magical and like... #99 for BiHM. Seriously- that show could use some serious work.

But, anyways... I'm happy I'll be there on the 7th. I've missed this show.

Comment

Originally posted by dland_lover View Post
                          #99 for BiHM. Seriously- that show could use some serious work.
                          There's two reasons why I love that show.

1. White Christmas after the show...it makes me cry everytime
                          2. Random Jewish moment.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

Source? When I visited in early August, I only heard negative feedback on CASP from the guests around me.
                            Her source, and mine as well, is seeing it a lot more than you. Both of us see it all the time, we are definetly much more qualified to say what sort of feedback it gets.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

I've seen it three times at well, and everytime it got MAJOR cheers from the crowd.

Comment

There's two reasons why I love that show.

2. Random Jewish moment.
                                Ok... I'll give you that. :lol:

Comment

I'm sorry, but I have to ask... Do you just surround yourself with grumpy geeses? And when they shot Bambi's mother, did feel any kind of sadness... At all?

IMO, Magical is just behind Believe Theres Magic In the Stars when it comes to better disney pyro shows. RDCT should have left the day the 50th was over.
                                  Have you PLay'ed today?

Comment

I've seen it three times at well, and everytime it got MAJOR cheers from the crowd.
                                    It didn't get any cheers the three times I saw it. Guests just shuffled away afterwards. It was a sad scene.

Comment

How do you reconcile these two posts of yours?

Her source, and mine as well, is seeing it a lot more than you.
                                      Both of us see it all the time, we are definetly much more qualified to say what sort of feedback it gets.
                                      I've seen it three times at well,
                                      In one post you state you see it all the time, and then you say you saw it three times. If you can't even get that right, then how can anyone trust your observation of guest reaction?

Comment

Last edited by dland_lover; 11-23-2009, 08:43 PM.

Comment

It didn't get any cheers the three times I saw it. Guests just shuffled away afterwards. It was a sad scene.
                                          It always seems to be a crowd pleaser, when I see it.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X