Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks is comming back!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MonstersGoBoo!
    replied
    Re: "Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks is comming back!!

Originally posted by WDW Monorail View Post
    Sorry, don't like her.

I've seen people on here say that the pyro is "recycled" or it's seen in other, local shows. I don't understand what they expect, every shell to be different than more common ones? I only recall one type of custom shell that is used in RDCT. So, it is also is composed mainly of effects seen elsewhere.

The Pink/Blue battle is one of my favorite sequences of Magic, Music and Mayhem and therefore Magical.
    Can't please everyone, I guess. I, honestly, don't care what shells they use as long as execution and the way it's presented is in a nice matter.

Well, the majority of the shell design and firing cues are exactly the same as HalloWishes. The main differences are with the low-level (1.4g) rooftop pieces.
    I meant in Disneyland, haha, sorry. I've never been to WDW nor I have watched any of their fireworks show on YouTube.

Leave a comment:

• WDW Monorail
    replied

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
    Your likes are completely opposite of mine when it comes to the show, haha. I think Eden Espinosa's voice is what makes the show tolerable for me. Other than, the pyro is a little lack luster (although, I do LOVE the Sleeping Beauty pink and blue fight). The projections (especially for the Mary Poppins segment) are wonderful.
    Sorry, don't like her.

I've seen people on here say that the pyro is "recycled" or it's seen in other, local shows. I don't understand what they expect, every shell to be different than more common ones? I only recall one type of custom shell that is used in RDCT. So, it is also is composed mainly of effects seen elsewhere.

The Pink/Blue battle is one of my favorite sequences of Magic, Music and Mayhem and therefore Magical.

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo!
    True, and Halloween Screams also got new pyro that has either been used before but not in awhile, or not at all in previous shows.
    Well, the majority of the shell design and firing cues are exactly the same as HalloWishes. The main differences are with the low-level (1.4g) rooftop pieces.

Leave a comment:

• MonstersGoBoo!
    replied

I like the choreography, shell design and music of Magical a lot more than RDCT.
    The soundtrack is just fantastic, with the exception of the lead vocalist.
    Your likes are completely opposite of mine when it comes to the show, haha. I think Eden Espinosa's voice is what makes the show tolerable for me. Other than, the pyro is a little lack luster (although, I do LOVE the Sleeping Beauty pink and blue fight). The projections (especially for the Mary Poppins segment) are wonderful.

RDCT has some good effects like the LPG units, now used in the Halloween show.
    True, and Halloween Screams also got new pyro that has either been used before but not in awhile, or not at all in previous shows.

Leave a comment:

• WDW Monorail
    replied

I'm sorry but LOL... Magical isn't as good as RDCT and Halloween Screams, IMO, is better than RDCT.
    I like the choreography, shell design and music of Magical a lot more than RDCT.
    The soundtrack is just fantastic, with the exception of the lead vocalist.

RDCT has some good effects like the LPG units, now used in the Halloween show.

Leave a comment:

• MonstersGoBoo!
    replied

Oh just get rid of the silly show already.
    Keep Magical until the Christmas show and then just run Magical as normal.
    It's a much better show and somewhat easier on the crew to load.
    I'm sorry but LOL... Magical isn't as good as RDCT and Halloween Screams, IMO, is better than RDCT.

Leave a comment:

• The Forbidden Eye
    replied

Originally posted by Abominable Snowman View Post
    I really wish people would stop comparing every new offering (parades and fireworks) to the offerings of the 50th anniversary... The 50th was a VERY special occasion and Disney went way over the top in every way possible, as they should have. If Disney made every firework show and parade to the caliber of R...DCT and POD, then it wouldn't seem very special... I think people need to STOP comparing EVERYTHING to those 50th offerings. Magical was a wonderful, and to be honest, I would have Halloween Screams over Remember any day

So in short... LET IT GO PEOPLE!
    I know, seriously. Whatever new big fireworks or parade they might be thinking of now might blow RDCT and POD out of the water.

Leave a comment:

• WDW Monorail
    replied

Oh just get rid of the silly show already.
    Keep Magical until the Christmas show and then just run Magical as normal.
    It's a much better show and somewhat easier on the crew to load.

Leave a comment:

• Abominable Snowman
    replied

I really wish people would stop comparing every new offering (parades and fireworks) to the offerings of the 50th anniversary... The 50th was a VERY special occasion and Disney went way over the top in every way possible, as they should have. If Disney made every firework show and parade to the caliber of R...DCT and POD, then it wouldn't seem very special... I think people need to STOP comparing EVERYTHING to those 50th offerings. Magical was a wonderful, and to be honest, I would have Halloween Screams over Remember any day

So in short... LET IT GO PEOPLE!

Leave a comment:

• 1FoolishMortal
    replied

Disney is the only one that has true access to the guest feedback on both Magical and CASP. If they think Magical is popular enough to bring back next summer, then obviously they received enough positive feedback to warrant its return. It's clear from other comments that the shortened Remember and Magical aren't that different cost-wise, so clearly there has to be some influence from the public here. If the public truly "hated" it, then it wouldn't be making a return.

Leave a comment:

• Dreamer20k
    replied

Apparently. Those people who cried when they heard "Baby Mine", were in awe with Dumbo, said: "Look! Tinker Bell!", danced to Pinochio's "Hi-Diddle-Dee-Dee", regulars who sing the "It's Magical!/Wonderful!/Beautiful!/Exciting!/Inviting!", applauded after the fireworks; They were all an illusion. Probably a hologram with sound added, actually.
    Heck yes! I'm a hologram! *happy dance*

Leave a comment:

• MonstersGoBoo!
    replied

Originally posted by dland_lover View Post
    Is that so?
    Apparently. Those people who cried when they heard "Baby Mine", were in awe with Dumbo, said: "Look! Tinker Bell!", danced to Pinochio's "Hi-Diddle-Dee-Dee", regulars who sing the "It's Magical!/Wonderful!/Beautiful!/Exciting!/Inviting!", applauded after the fireworks; They were all an illusion. Probably a hologram with sound added, actually.

Leave a comment:

• hurricanefreak
    replied

Originally posted by asianbma View Post
    It's best to see it in person not on youtube. You should have watched it in HD. I love video that is in HD. I will usually bypassed all youtube video that is not in HD. LoL. That is why I post all my videos in HD. If you want to check out Disneyland in HD. Just out my youtube channel my typing "asianjma123"
    There is just one problem with HD its like wacthin it in a box I like the full spectrum nothing beats it being there is breathless
    and Im happy to see Remember Make a small encore presentation. This show engaged the park guests.

Leave a comment:

• dland_lover
    replied

Originally posted by vfire View Post
    It didn't get any cheers the three times I saw it. Guests just shuffled away afterwards. It was a sad scene.
    It always seems to be a crowd pleaser, when I see it.

Leave a comment:

• dland_lover
    replied

Last edited by dland_lover; 11-23-2009, 08:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• vfire
    replied

How do you reconcile these two posts of yours?

Originally posted by Dreamer20k View Post
    Her source, and mine as well, is seeing it a lot more than you.
    Both of us see it all the time, we are definetly much more qualified to say what sort of feedback it gets.
    I've seen it three times at well,
    In one post you state you see it all the time, and then you say you saw it three times. If you can't even get that right, then how can anyone trust your observation of guest reaction?

Leave a comment:

• vfire
    replied

I've seen it three times at well, and everytime it got MAJOR cheers from the crowd.
    It didn't get any cheers the three times I saw it. Guests just shuffled away afterwards. It was a sad scene.

Leave a comment:

• bubble_POP
    replied

Saw Magical three times in early August and it got nowhere near the reaction that RDCT did. By any objective yardstick, Magical is not in the same league with RDCT, not even close.
    Source? When I visited in early August, I only heard negative feedback on CASP from the guests around me.

I'm sorry, but I have to ask... Do you just surround yourself with grumpy geeses? And when they shot Bambi's mother, did feel any kind of sadness... At all?

IMO, Magical is just behind Believe Theres Magic In the Stars when it comes to better disney pyro shows. RDCT should have left the day the 50th was over.

Leave a comment:

• dland_lover
    replied

There's two reasons why I love that show.

2. Random Jewish moment.
    Ok... I'll give you that. :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Dreamer20k
    replied

Saw Magical three times in early August and it got nowhere near the reaction that RDCT did. By any objective yardstick, Magical is not in the same league with RDCT, not even close.
    I've seen it three times at well, and everytime it got MAJOR cheers from the crowd.

Leave a comment:

• Dreamer20k
    replied

Source? When I visited in early August, I only heard negative feedback on CASP from the guests around me.
    Her source, and mine as well, is seeing it a lot more than you. Both of us see it all the time, we are definetly much more qualified to say what sort of feedback it gets.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X