Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Make A 21st Birthday Special At Disneyland!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] How To Make A 21st Birthday Special At Disneyland!

Hey everyone! So I'll be heading down to the parks in about 2 weeks, and lucky enough, it'll be my boyfriend's 21st birthday.
    Unfortunately, due to his work schedule, we won't make it on the exact day (so no free admission) but we will be there only a few days after and I would really like to make this a birthday celebration he won't forget.
    Any tips or ideas on how to make this birthday trip special for him?
    BTW, We will have a 6 year old with us, so something that everyone will enjoy would be great. :csmile:

Re: How To Make A 21st Birthday Special At Disneyland!

I will be going Dec 21st for my free admit as well...I will be turning 30, so another memorable one here! Wouldn't want to spend it any other place! :-)

Comment

i know there's like some wine stuff or bar stuff or whatever in DCA from what i've read,
      but i just remembered the 6 years old ) sorry i'm forgetful

i remember we took my brother to all the big boy rides(splash, space, BTMRR) when he was four and he never got scared or anything
      but i wouldn't force them to go on, if they say no just move on

but my suggestion would be any ride in fantasyland (except snow white, and mr toad) and pooh i really like winnie the pooh cause at the end everyone shouts happy birthday! oh and do astro blaster too! the jungle cruise is fun as well

i'm also going to the parks thanksgiving weekend for my 18th birthday (another memorable birthday too)
      Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
      You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
      Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

Originally posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
        i know there's like some wine stuff or bar stuff or whatever in DCA from what i've read,
        but i just remembered the 6 years old ) sorry i'm forgetful
        You're probably thinking of Golden Vine Winery and Cove Bar.

Comment

Haha. Thanks everyone!

I was thinking about getting him a birthday button. Last time we were there he thought it was so nice and friendly that everyone was saying happy birthday to people wearing the button.

Does anyone know if they cost anything? Since we won't be there on the exact day.

Comment

yeah that's what i was thinking about
            but i didn't know what it was cause i'm not old enough to drink

and i don't know much about the birthday button but i'm pretty sure it's free, i've never heard it wasn't free
            Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
            You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
            Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

You can pick up the birthday button for free at City Hall.

A good place for a nice family dinner is the Blue Bayou restaurant. You should call to make reservations now though. It books up early.

I have an 8 and 5 year old. The 5-year old loves Splash Mountain, Big Thunder, Star Tours and Matterhorn. I haven't tried Space Mountain but feel the dark would be too much.

Generally, just being at Disneyland makes it a special birthday.

Comment

Birthday Buttons are free. Just head to City Hall in Disneyland or the Guest Services in DCA. They'll give you one!

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                Indy Ride Count: 2211
                World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
                  Birthday Buttons are free. Just head to City Hall in Disneyland or the Guest Services in DCA. They'll give you one!
                  You can actually get one at the stores and also at the Admission booths. Just tell them it's your birthday and they should have some available for you. Definitely makes the lines shorter for those who need their GACs or want to leave a comment at City Hall.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X