Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Dates for 2009 Candy Cane days?

So was just wondering if anyone has heard when the days they'll be making the candy canes will be this year?

Re: Dates for 2009 Candy Cane days?

Originally posted by awaflyboy View Post
    So was just wondering if anyone has heard when the days they'll be making the candy canes will be this year?
    call the candy line

714-781-0112
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by DLFreak71 View Post
      call the candy line

714-781-0112

Yea that would be a big help if only they had updated it since september!!!

Comment

I have found the candy line is crappy!

I was there last year on Thanksgiving day and the 9 days after, and, they started them the Friday after Thanksgiving (day after Tgiving). The year prior, I was there around the same time, and, they did them then too, so, I'd say starting after Thanksgiving. And, they usually do Friday or Saturday. They do 3 batches, 3 times in one day. And, that's all they do that week. They are labor intensive and in a HOT kitchen, so, they only do 3 batches in a day. And, that's only about 30 candy canes each batch, so, people line up real early for tickets to buy them. Each person can buy 2 candy canes.

Hope that helps!

Comment

Thanks for the info IHD! Hopefully when it gets closer I'll find out when for sure.

Comment

...as a result of the Candy Cane popularity, I have never been able to have one at Disneyland...and I have a feeling that this year will not be any different. :/

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X