• Show
Clear All

Re: Halloween at Disneyland Beware!

No one wants to see this happen.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_i76f2pv-8"]YouTube - CODE V![/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by WatchYourHeadNStep View Post
      Hate to say it but the Parks were dead on Halloween Night. I think all the articles, H1N1 scares, and traffic reports scared everyone away! It was easy to get off the freeway, the parking structure was empty (even though they sent us to the roof), and DCA was easy to get on rides! No wait lines!

thats because a lot of people usually go to halloween parties with their costumes on and just have fun dancing away into the night.

Comment

These topics can get ugly, and I'm not gonna voice any particularly strong opinions, but I will say that it'd be nice to live in a world where people who were sick generally tried to avoid spreading their germs, even if it meant a bit of personal sacrifice, and where people who weren't sick accepted the fact that any social situation poses viral risks while still taking reasonable precautions to protect themselves. I think the general public would strike a nice balance between health and convenience. Also, I have no memory of ever getting sick in the week after a Disneyland trip, surprisingly. I guess I just try to wash my hands if it's convenient to do so, avoid touching stuff when possible, and keep my face away from other people's faces. Perhaps it's karma...I've never gone to Disneyland with a contagious illness, either.

Comment

I agree with BiggestDisneyFan, H1N1 is waaayy too hyped by the media. The regular flu has killed more people than it. It's being blown way out of proportion. But, I half agree with what you guys are saying. You might think I'm crazy but, if you have the fever, stay home. If you only have a cold and you're not dripping snot, I think it's okay as long as no water rides. If you really are scared, you could've just gone as a doctor with face mask and gloves to halloween, and no one would've known, lols

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X