This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TOT Tonight

MuSt GaIn KnOwLeDgE oN HaPpEnInG aT TOT!
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

Patience! Yikes. It's not like it's the most important thing in the universe, you know.

Time will tell- it always does.

Comment

So did anything even happen?

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

Comment

IMO, it was probably something very minor. I can't see them doing anything huge and flashy for just one night.
          "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

Hope someone dropped in to see what was happening.

Comment

video! video! video!
              Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

So I guess no one here was there but something did happen at 8:05 tonight. If you were in line or sitting in an elevator you would have noticed how the entire hotel became deadly silent. Anyone in sight of a Bellhop would have noticed a dramatic change in their actions as they are lost in time. They suddenly froze in mid sentence and action as the sound disappeared. Then the Intro music for The Twilight Zone began playing through the entire hotel. Lights started to flash violently as if lightning was happening in the building. Outside the wait time sign started to spin changing in to random characters. After 13 seconds the sounds and lights returned to normal. The bellhops returned to there in progress sentences.

Comment

Originally posted by TrevorD View Post
                  Hope someone dropped in to see what was happening.
                  "Dropped in". Nice...

Comment

Originally posted by Robwolf100 View Post
                    So I guess no one here was there but something did happen at 8:05 tonight. If you were in line or sitting in an elevator you would have noticed how the entire hotel became deadly silent. Anyone in sight of a Bellhop would have noticed a dramatic change in their actions as they are lost in time. They suddenly froze in mid sentence and action as the sound disappeared. Then the Intro music for The Twilight Zone began playing through the entire hotel. Lights started to flash violently as if lightning was happening in the building. Outside the wait time sign started to spin changing in to random characters. After 13 seconds the sounds and lights returned to normal. The bellhops returned to there in progress sentences.

were you there?
                    feel free to be friends with me on my other sites
                    im going to be making a blog soon too
                    just send me a message when adding me telling me that your from micechat so that i dont deny you!

other sites i am on
                    myspace: http://www.myspace.com/439742246
                    facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Brand...ola/1399909476
                    plurlife: plurlife.com/brandiinicole [yes i am a raver and i am proud of it. no i am not a kandy kid and no i do not do drugs. i am there soley for the true reasons behind plur and to support the music and the djs that work hard everyday to create amazing sounds for us. everyone has there own genre of music that they love. that does not mean that i should be criticized because people decide to take drugs when going to listen to the electronic genre of music]

favorite disney princess: princess ariel
                    favorite non princess: tinkerbell

Comment

Originally posted by brandiinicole View Post
                      were you there?
                      yes

Comment

Sounds delightfully creepy :evil:

Comment

How did you post that in the future?

edit - never mind. The Daylight savings joke did not work as I hoped,

Comment

That is AWESOME!

Comment

eh, don't think I believe it... but Happy Time Change!
                              -Wes

Comment

How did all the cast members know exactly when to stop moving? They must have practiced that if it is real!

Comment

Sounds awesome but wish we could see it.
                                  Putting the um in forum. Um...

Comment

that sounds soooooooo awesome!!!!!!!!
                                    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

Cool...but still no video?

Comment

Can anyone verify this? No offense meant to the OP but it sounds a little... odd...
                                        WELCOME ABOARD
                                        THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

I was lucky enough to be in the Boiler Room. I knew something was going to happen because one bellhop outside was dropping hints that something might happen around 8pm. When I got into the boiler room it looked normal but as we got closer to 8:05 there were more and more bellhops appearing in the room. I don't think they were running the elevators in the top level this night because a couple of bellhops came down the stairs into the back of the line (anyways I heard no people upstairs the entire time I was waiting in line.) There must have been 10 bellhops in the lower level of the boiler room all somewhat centered around the center elevator's floor numbers. All the sound went out at 8:05 (I checked my cell phone's time and they were only about 10 seconds off of the Verizon Wireless time... sorry I'm a bit of a geek here) Then the Twilight zone ride music started playing (the same music which is available on the Disneyland music CD I believe.) The music continued until the elevator ding sound and then everything went back to normal; the lights stopped flashing, the Boiler room rumble returned and the extra bellhops went on like nothing happened. The bellhop who walked past me in line walked past me again and walked up the stairs to the upper level of the boiler room. I have to agree that it was very cool to watch the looks on people's faces when the sound went out and the bellhops froze in their tracks (someone even thought for a second that the ride had broken down.) Some bellhops stopped mid sentence some just stared into space. I don't know how they organized this but it must have taken some practice to get everybody freeze at the exact same time and then to start moving at the same instant. I just wish I had a video of this. Maybe somebody was quick enough to grab their cameras and catch this. Great job to who ever put this on... it was a small but very cool thing to watch.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X