X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TOT Tonight

wow that sounds awesome to me!
    i sooooo would have been freaked out

i definitely gotta go for the 75th anniversary, 2014 anyone?
    Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

That's so cool! Video anyone???

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Gyahh! I wish I could've been there to experience it all.

The strange happenings at 8:05pm at TOT reminds of a flash mob event. Imagine what it would be like if some of the other guests were in on it.

Someone has got to have some kind of video/pics of last night:ap:

I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

Comment

Originally posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
          wow that sounds awesome to me!
          i sooooo would have been freaked out

i definitely gotta go for the 75th anniversary, 2014 anyone?
          Yep, I'm there.

Comment

anyone hav video?!
            So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

i haven't really seen anything on youtube, but i didn't look very long. only like 3 minutes or so
              Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
              You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
              Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

Really, any pics or vid?
                Good morning, son
                In twenty years from now
                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                And I can tell you 'bout today
                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                It was pain
                Sunny days and rain
                I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Sounds very cool! Kudos to Disney for putting together a fun little event that I'm sure unnerved a lot of unsuspecting guests.

Comment

That sounds so cool. Man, forget getting candy.

Comment

That sounds awesome! Wish I could have been there, that must have been really eerie!

Comment

Originally posted by cyberimage321 View Post
                        I was lucky enough to be in the Boiler Room. I knew something was going to happen because one bellhop outside was dropping hints that something might happen around 8pm. When I got into the boiler room it looked normal but as we got closer to 8:05 there were more and more bellhops appearing in the room. I don't think they were running the elevators in the top level this night because a couple of bellhops came down the stairs into the back of the line (anyways I heard no people upstairs the entire time I was waiting in line.) There must have been 10 bellhops in the lower level of the boiler room all somewhat centered around the center elevator's floor numbers. All the sound went out at 8:05 (I checked my cell phone's time and they were only about 10 seconds off of the Verizon Wireless time... sorry I'm a bit of a geek here) Then the Twilight zone ride music started playing (the same music which is available on the Disneyland music CD I believe.) The music continued until the elevator ding sound and then everything went back to normal; the lights stopped flashing, the Boiler room rumble returned and the extra bellhops went on like nothing happened. The bellhop who walked past me in line walked past me again and walked up the stairs to the upper level of the boiler room. I have to agree that it was very cool to watch the looks on people's faces when the sound went out and the bellhops froze in their tracks (someone even thought for a second that the ride had broken down.) Some bellhops stopped mid sentence some just stared into space. I don't know how they organized this but it must have taken some practice to get everybody freeze at the exact same time and then to start moving at the same instant. I just wish I had a video of this. Maybe somebody was quick enough to grab their cameras and catch this. Great job to who ever put this on... it was a small but very cool thing to watch.
                        See, this is something that needs to be done all the time, not just on special occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by PerformerInWaiting View Post
                          anyone hav video?!
                          Originally posted by Garfieldo View Post
                          See, this is something that needs to be done all the time, not just on special occasions.
                          They can do so much more with ToT its ridiculous. They could make it the best ride at the resort if they did enough work on it. OK, maybe a little stretch, but you get my point. Maybe once Hollywoodland opens have a show dedicated to the story of ToT, more projections nightly (like GG), re-do the outside portion of the queue are just some of the things they could do.

Comment

Originally posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
                            i haven't really seen anything on youtube, but i didn't look very long. only like 3 minutes or so
                            I really hope someone managed to capture it on camera! Even the smallest things Disney does tend to be fairly incredible to see
                            "...Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness."

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X