This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Candlelight

Has anyone heard anything about tickets for Candlelight this year? I know they sold some expensive ones already, but how about the lower people who can't afford $1100 for a family for one event.
    Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Re: Candlelight

Well officially..Candlelight is free....if you get there early to stand in line, you can get a pretty decent seat for the performance.

Comment

For those that are not interested in this phenomenal event, and want to avoid traffic jams and large crowds, stay away from the resort the first weekend of December. Since the show takes place in Town Square (unless something has changed that I am unaware of) it will be a foot traffic nightmare getting in and out of Disneyland via Main Street, Town Square, and the front entrance. Also expect the monorail to be very busy that night as well. For all those suckers who are in the park, and want to avoid the crowds.

Comment

Originally posted by dmomof4 View Post
        Well officially..Candlelight is free....if you get there early to stand in line, you can get a pretty decent seat for the performance.
        Seat? Will there be (decent) seats available for regular guests? I was almost going to pass this year, but if I can get there at opening and get a decent seat, I may have to re-think this...
        sigpic

Comment

3 years ago, I waited in the long line and I had a great seat...We were near Town Square on the City Hall side.....now I went just for Candlelight and didn't do anything else..but for me..it was worth it!

Comment

It's the first weekend of December, is that correct?
            Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4Apples4Disney View Post
              It's the first weekend of December, is that correct?
              Yes it is, the last I heard anyways. Feel free to contact Disney Info Line at 714-781-7290 between 7am and 6pm pacific time to speak to an agent for confirmation.

The last time I asked, it was the first weekend. And I don't see anything that could have made it change to the following weekend.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X