X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casey Jr
    replied
    Re: Is Space Mountain open tomorrow?

lame... How long can it take them to flip of the light switches, reprogram the music, and take town a couple temporary signs? surely they can do all that in 12 hours!

Leave a comment:

• J_Showtime
    replied

I checked DL's website a couple of weeks ago because I'm going there on the 7th. And then it was listed as being closed just on Nov 2nd.

Leave a comment:

• PerformerInWaiting
    replied

Originally posted by Barbossa View Post
    I thought they were reopening it with a new overlay, Santa's Polar Blizzard Trek.
    wow lol

Leave a comment:

• flyorpretend
    replied

Was it always listed as being closed on the 2nd? I thought I checked weeks ago and it was meant to be open.....

I'm taking people tomorrow (who decided against my advice to buy 1 day park hopper tickets! :o) and one of them desperately wanted to go on Space Mountain and Small World. Uh-oh!

Leave a comment:

• goldenstate5
    replied

Ah, shoot. A friend and I were planning on getting the first ride on "Classic" Space Mountain. We loved Ghost Galaxy, but it gets a little tiring after riding it ten times...

Leave a comment:

• Barbossa
    replied

I thought they were reopening it with a new overlay, Santa's Polar Blizzard Trek.

Leave a comment:

• disneyDragon923
    replied

No, it goes down tonight to remove the Ghost Galaxy holiday layout and reopens on November 3rd as regular Space Mountain

Leave a comment:

• SoCalbma
    replied

Nope.

Leave a comment:

• goldenstate5
    started a topic [Question] Is Space Mountain open tomorrow?

Is Space Mountain open tomorrow?

DL.com says that SM is closed tomorrow, but I heard reports that the overlay should have been eliminated overnight. Who's right, who's wrong?...

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X