Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyont going to the Park on 11-6-09 for Remember?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Anyont going to the Park on 11-6-09 for Remember?

Hey Micechatters... anyone going to the park on friday to see Remember? Im looking forward to it..
    Last edited by Cadensmama07; 11-02-2009, 01:25 PM.
    Jennifer
    http://www.facebook.com/cadensmama
    Disneyland Cast Member - Class of 2006 - January 2006 - July 2006 Fanstasyland Stores Lead

Re: Anyont going to the Park on 11-6-09 for Remember?

Sorry for the MISPELL!! I feel like a retard!
    Jennifer
    Disneyland Cast Member - Class of 2006 - January 2006 - July 2006 Fanstasyland Stores Lead

Comment

I'm thinking about it.

Comment

I think I might go.

Timekeeper
        sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
        Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

I wish I could! I'd love to see Remember one more time.

Comment

I think I'll go on that Sunday
            sigpic

Comment

I'll be there with my friend as it's her birthday. I'll also be there Sunday for my birthday. I'm so happy they're doing this.
              sigpic

Comment

Re: Anyone going to the Park on 11-6-09 for Remember?

I'll be there
                "Somewhere Between Fright and Fantasy, Good Battles Evil In A Fiery Clash At The River's Edge."
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah I'm going, I'll be there all day

Comment

Count me in. Anyone know if the crowds will be bad that day, or lite since it is between holidays?

~mark

Comment

We were planning on going friday for the RDCT fireworks. What fireworks do they play this Monday - Thursday? Halloween Screams? (Or do they not play fireworks during the week??)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Potato Head View Post
                        We were planning on going friday for the RDCT fireworks. What fireworks do they play this Monday - Thursday? Halloween Screams? (Or do they not play fireworks during the week??)
                        There will be no fireworks or fantasmic monday thru thrursday of this week. Next week, There will be no fireworks monday thru thursday. Same goes for Fantasmic except on Wednesday (since its a holiday the park will be open longer) and there will be two showings of fantasmic. All the holiday stuff will begin on friday the 13th. (wow what a great day to start the chritmas stuff).

Hope this helps. I got the information from the disneyland website. Disneyland Resort | Welcome To The Magic!
                        Jennifer

Comment

We are sure going to try to be there on Friday for the fireworks - these are our all-time favorites, so anything we can do to see them we will do. I just hope this Friday is not as crowded as the last few have been...

Comment

Originally posted by h2opolodad View Post
                            We are sure going to try to be there on Friday for the fireworks - these are our all-time favorites, so anything we can do to see them we will do. I just hope this Friday is not as crowded as the last few have been...
                            I know i really hope its not either. I will be getting to the park at like 6! I can't wait. I read that there will be no tinkerbell during the fireworks. Here is the link to that article regarding no TINK..Disneyland switches fireworks shows - Around Disney - OCRegister.com

Still excited none the less!
                            Jennifer

Comment

I will be there!! I haven't seen them before besides on YouTube so I am excited! Disapponted to hear there's no Tinkerbell though...

Comment

I am going..but not because of Remember...plan to be on my mom's Jungle Boat...still have yet to ride her boat....

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X