This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disneyland Dress Code?

I bet we have all seen, at least once at one time or another, where guests are approached by either a cast member or the park security and are asked to leave the park on account of their choice of dress and attire that day. What I want to know is what are the official dos and donts when it comes to clothing options while in the park as guests??? Any relating stories or first hand accounts are welcome!
    Oh what the future will hold...

Re: Disneyland Dress Code?

Idk wat the official dress code is but I rember one time wen I was entering dca I overheard two CM talking and one said a person tried to enter the park wit a very innapropriate pic of a woman on his shirt and told him to turn it inside out. Later in the park he was in line ahead of us for screamin and he fixed his shirt so it was normal again
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

I think it's not offensive words or pics on shirts.

And I'm sure something about revealing attire too.

Comment

Doesn't the tram say something like "Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times?"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Potato Head View Post
          Doesn't the tram say something like "Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times?"
          Yes, precisely.

When we went to Disneyworld, we saw a lot of innappropriate slogans on tee-shirts; we were wondering what the deal was with that.
          blogtwitterdeviantart

psh! hey, you! i make miniature disney hats. wanna see them? click here.

some cool cats:
          - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
          disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
          - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
          - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
          - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

Comment

In a TON of visits to the park I've never seen this. And I'm a real snoop so it's not like I'm not paying attention to what's going on around me.

I've seen shirts with the F word on them and the guys wearing them are just walking around like everyone else.

Comment

Well obviously cast members won't see and stop every person who is wearing something inapropriate because they're dealing with tons of people at once for hours at a time.

But aside from very revealing and inapropriate slogans and images on clothing another one I'm aware of is if the clothing resembles something that could be mistaken for a park costume. I've particularly seen this with one style of japanese based fashion resembling victorian/ victorian doll clothes. I've run into a few different girls in the park wearing those clothes, and they have mentioned having issues with security for that reason.
              Last edited by QuestionableKri; 11-03-2009, 07:46 AM.
              Last album uploads: pictures from the Alice in Wonderland exhibit, more still to be added
              2nd Club 33 visit- Febuary '10! Yay for my sister's birthday.
              Next Disneyland visit: ???
              My knicks and knacks and fancy dresses:
              http://questionablekristina.deviantart.com/

Comment

One time, I had on a brand new pair of shoes, and I wasn't allowed into the park!

Comment

The book Mouse Tales has some interesting stories about the old rule that guys with long hair wouldn't be allowed in. Worth a read.
                  someday, when we are wiser,
                  when the world's older,
                  when we have learned

http://nicoleloveswalt.tumblr.com/

"It's kind of fun to do the i m p o s s i b l e ."
                  - Walt Disney

Comment

I've never personally seen anyone be asked to leave, but I once saw security ask someone to cover up something offensive using some "Honorary Citizen of Disneyland" buttons. Pretty clever.

Comment

Originally posted by dfan07 View Post
                      One time, I had on a brand new pair of shoes, and I wasn't allowed into the park!

On account of the shoes?!
                      .......I WANNA BE LIKE YOU-OU-OU...................

Comment

Originally posted by QuestionableKri View Post
                        Well obviously cast members won't see and stop every person who is wearing something inapropriate because they're dealing with tons of people at once for hours at a time.

But aside from very revealing and inapropriate slogans and images on clothing another one I'm aware of is if the clothing resembles something that could be mistaken for a park costume. I've particularly seen this with one style of japanese based fashion resembling victorian/ victorian doll clothes. I've run into a few different girls in the park wearing those clothes, and they have mentioned having issues with security for that reason.
                        Oh man, that sucks. I've been getting into gothloli lately, myself. Guess I'll tone it down when I go this spring.

Comment

From the Disneyland web site:

The goal of the DisneylandDisneyland
                          • special eventsException: Attire intended to identify those wearing it is acceptable (e.g., military uniforms, cultural attire)

Comment

Originally posted by dfan07 View Post
                            why?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dsnyfn View Post
                              From the Disneyland web site:

The goal of the DisneylandDisneyland
                              • Clothing or tattoos with obscene, lewd or offensive language, graphics or designs
                              I wonder where the enforcement on this was when I was in the park about 7 years ago. There was this idiot wearing a jacket with Jesus crucified on the back of it... with his stomach cut open and his intestines falling out. No joke... it was unbelievably offensive.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X