X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which DR would you give up?

Originally posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
    Snow White is my least favorite Fantasyland dark ride, so that would be my choice.

I'd hate to see it go though.
    Agreed. Although I think it is the most boring of the FL dark rides, I still ride it every time I'm there. But please, please, please do NOT Take Mr. Toad!!!! I LOVE IT!!! The hell part is the best!
    For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
    http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/

Comment

They're all classics; I wouldn't chose to replace one for Aladdin or Beauty and the Beast. It just wouldn't be the same.
      blogtwitterdeviantart

psh! hey, you! i make miniature disney hats. wanna see them? click here.

some cool cats:
      - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
      disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
      - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
      - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
      - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

Comment

I'd say snow white just because it scares the crap out of me...and I'm 22 years old... It used to traumatize me as a little kid. It doesn't make it a bad ride, but that's why I wouldn't mind seeing it go.

You can't get rid of Toad! That hell scene is how I keep warm during cold nights in Anaheim (and Peter Pan is perfect for hot summer days!)
        :squeeze: Someday my prince will come...

Comment

Originally posted by dogtherock View Post
          IMO they can get rid of anything in DCA for a BatB DR!
          My thoughts exactly!! Beauty and the Beast is such a classic...and yet, as a young kid, I saw A Bugs Life once (and I have to be honest, I don't remember much!)
          Yet I'll never forget growing up with movies like BatB and Aladdin

Seeing as they're currently in the middle of their billion-dollar renovation of DCA, I don't see why they couldn't add in more classic rides.
          Although personally, I'd rather see those potential rides located in Fantasyland.
          "...Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness."

Comment

How can so many people not like Snow White or Pinocchio, they are WAY better than Mr Toads (sorry Cardboard vs Real Objects)
            Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

SNOW WHITE! i cant go on that without screaming...
              So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

I don't know why you'd have to get rid of anything. There is space (or space can be made) to accommodate another dark ride. I'm thinking of near the FantasyLand Skyway station or across from the IASW queue where the old Motor Boat ride was. I would love to see a Beauty and the Beast or Mary Poppins dark ride.
                Adults are only kids grown up, anyway - Walt Disney

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X