Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If AP holders were charged to park, what would you do?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] If AP holders were charged to park, what would you do?

An offshoot of the Crowd thread, just thought I'd put it to a poll. Choose as many options as apply.
    Go less often
    18.99%
    Carpool more
    12.66%
    Park off-site in a "free" residential neighborhood and walk
    13.92%
    Stay at the resort longer each trip
    7.59%
    Park at DTD and stay a shorter time
    11.39%
    Park at DTD but move car every 3 hours
    10.13%
    It would not change from what I do now
    25.32%

Re: If AP holders were charged to park, what would you do?

pay to park...

Comment

I voted. I would park in Downtown Disney more often. I know because that's exactly what I did back in my Deluxe with no parking days. At that time I also had a friend who lived within walking distance and I did park in his neighborhood a couple of times. But going back to my car late at night was not the safest thing.

Comment

Where's the option for "I wouldn't change anything I currently do"?

Oh, there it is.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
          Where's the option for "I wouldn't change anything I currently do"?

Oh, there it is.
          Oversight... can you add it?

Oh, that was fast!

Comment

Park at DTD and stay a shorter time, which was what I used to do with the Deluxe anyway.

...which was good for DD because I used to eat on the way at ESPN or grab a shake at Haagen Dazs. Haven't done that since I upgraded.
            "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

It wouldn't change a thing I do, since I don't park in any of the above listed places.....
              Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
              it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Complain. I like using the Disney lots and with the number of visits i make to the park, paying each time would cost more than my season pass.

Comment

mimi's cafe *wink*

Comment

Maybe I'm missing something. Aren't AP holders being charged already to park at the resort? Either for each visit, or for an extra annual fee?
                    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

They are charged to park, if ur not a Premium holder, u need to pay

Comment

I'm with Barry - everyone pays - either one time at a better rate (depending on how many times you go) or every time (if you don't pay for the parking option)... unless you park and walk
                        Paying EVEN more would be a thought invoking decision, but would still end up going.
                        sigpic

Eddie: You mean to tell me you could have taken your hand out of those cuffs at any time?
                        Roger: Not at any time. Only when it's funny.

~<8O]

Comment

Walk from my house in Garden Grove right up West Street.

Comment

My boyfriend and I have been AP holders for a few years now, and had parking on one of our passes, save for one year.

That one year was hard for us, being poor college students. Money that we would need for food would go towards the parking instead. It did limit our trips somewhat.

Almost every time we go to the park, we go all day (there are VERY few exceptions). It takes us about an hour without traffic to get to Disneyland. We treasure the time we can be there.

But paying for parking isn't going to keep us from going. And we've never tried to park in some complicated way so we can get out of paying for it. That would cut in on our our time to enjoy the park.

Comment

I have a Deluxe so I would not change what I do now. I either pay for parking or stay within walking distance to the park.

it would be interesting to see the poll if it was asked of Premium Passholders only.

I have usually been able to park at Mickey and Friends or Timon. I would really be POed if I had to park at one of the outlying lots without a bus or tram.

Comment

On visits where I go alone, I just take Metrolink or Amtrak to Anaheim Station and then go to DLR via ART or OCTA.

Comment

On my solo visits, I either take the bus or get a ride to a hotel in Santa Monica, get picked up by VIP Tours and get dropped off right by the tram.
                                  my website: http://creamcheesealchemy.com

Comment

I'd do what I did my first year getting a AP, park at DTD w/ validation for 5 hours disney visits
                                    Get @ me Tweet - www.twitter.com/infamous

Comment

the last like 20 times ive gone which I would get there at like 6 or 7 pm and i just go to the downtown disney parking infront of the parking structure and its always free

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X