This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report My very first TR from Halloween october 31 2009 night at MTOT

well this is my first TR on here hope u guys like it I was Snow White my fiance was a Ghost and his nephew was a ninja...we had so much fun as u can see lol.........

I WAS NOT GONA LEAVE THAT NIGHT WITHOUT A PIC WITH THE EVIL QUEEN THIS WAS A MUST FOR ME

THE END OF THE NIGHT WE WERE BURNT OUT WAITING IN LINE FOR HOUR AND A HALF LOL
    Disneyland trips 03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11
    Walt Disney World first trip December 11th-18th

Re: My very first TR from Halloween october 31 2009 night at MTOT

Great report .. thanks for posting..

Did You Know They Use Water To Make ICE!!

Comment

Hey man,

Great pictures. It looks like you guys had a great time. I give you major props for going as Snow White. I remember you posting looking for make-up tips from the ladies. Seems like it worked out well. Your pic with the Queen turned out great.
      Glory, Glory Man United! And the Reds go marching on! On!! ON!!!

I survived my first Marathon. Got my Mickey at WDW after 6:22:08 of "fun" on the course. Not happy with the time, so I will go back and be getting Goofy next year!

Comment

Originally posted by renthead09 View Post
        Hey man,

Great pictures. It looks like you guys had a great time. I give you major props for going as Snow White. I remember you posting looking for make-up tips from the ladies. Seems like it worked out well. Your pic with the Queen turned out great.
        y thank you yhea im happy with the way it came out thanks to all the ladies who helped with there replys lol it was tuff walking in that dress i was stepping all over it that night
        Disneyland trips 03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11
        Walt Disney World first trip December 11th-18th

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X