• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DisneyBoi805
    replied
    Re: My very first TR from Halloween october 31 2009 night at MTOT

Originally posted by renthead09 View Post
    Hey man,

Great pictures. It looks like you guys had a great time. I give you major props for going as Snow White. I remember you posting looking for make-up tips from the ladies. Seems like it worked out well. Your pic with the Queen turned out great.
    y thank you yhea im happy with the way it came out thanks to all the ladies who helped with there replys lol it was tuff walking in that dress i was stepping all over it that night

Leave a comment:

• renthead09
    replied

Hey man,

Great pictures. It looks like you guys had a great time. I give you major props for going as Snow White. I remember you posting looking for make-up tips from the ladies. Seems like it worked out well. Your pic with the Queen turned out great.

Leave a comment:

• b236en
    replied

Great report .. thanks for posting..

Leave a comment:

• My very first TR from Halloween october 31 2009 night at MTOT

well this is my first TR on here hope u guys like it I was Snow White my fiance was a Ghost and his nephew was a ninja...we had so much fun as u can see lol.........

I WAS NOT GONA LEAVE THAT NIGHT WITHOUT A PIC WITH THE EVIL QUEEN THIS WAS A MUST FOR ME

THE END OF THE NIGHT WE WERE BURNT OUT WAITING IN LINE FOR HOUR AND A HALF LOL

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X