X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Disney Show Companion Guide

Re: Disney Show Companion Guide

It's too much work that cost lots of money to print out. Most people don't read on their vacation,

Comment

The problem I foresee is that the flow they use depends on a lot of factors. While "Circular Flow" is common, there are a lot of varieties that may also occur. Usually the style of flow Disney uses isn't even decided upon until just hours before they begin pushing it.

The best advise people should get about navigating walkways during parades or pyrotechnic displays is to always listen to Cast Members giving directions, if you need help just ask a Cast Member, follow the obvious flow of traffic (if everyone is walking toward the Castle, then walk toward the Castle too), and DO NOT STOP in walkways (If you need to wait for someone stand in an area that is not a utilized walkway).

Fighting any of these makes it difficult not only for you, but also the Cast Members and well as other Guests. Disney as over fifty years of Guest Control experience, I think they know what they're doing.

Comment

^^^
        You mean I shouldn't walk down Main Street on the left side of the path with my way-too-big-to-be-in-a-stroller-so-it-looks-like-he's-folded-in-half child, stop to wonder why everyone is going the wrong direction, and get mad at the CM for suggesting I need to keep moving?

Comment

Yeah, not seeing this idea working well... people don't really read the current park maps all that much.

The biggest problem is people deciding that they know best and are going to do it their way come hell or high water. if everyone listened to the CM instructions and followed the waving light wands, life would be pretty simple and easy during parades/fireworks. But a lot of people don't follow it and that's where you get bottlenecks, congestion, arguments and upsetness.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

I want Sediments Glove Cleaner
            Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X