X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RemainSeatedPlz87
    replied
    Re: Give Thanks to Disneyland

thank you to disneyland for keeping me from growing up and for bringing my family closer together each time we get to go!

Leave a comment:

• ladydragon55
    replied

Thank You Disneyland for giving me 4 generations of wonderful memories that I will cherish forever. Also for supporting this wonderful group of Disney fans.

Leave a comment:

• Harrison
    replied

Thank you Disneyland, for making every trip worthwhile. Thank you for giving me a smile every time I drive in with my family in our cramped van, and even though it's a long wait between visits you still make the six to eight hours in the car worthwhile. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• jsdmn2
    replied

Thank you Disneyland, for letting me forget about paperwork, spreadsheets, timelines, projects due, meetings and all that other job stuff. And letting me be a kid again.

Leave a comment:

• A113
    replied

I just have to thank Disney for basically, just being part of my life and adding that extra sprinkle of pixie dust to keep me going (Totally corny, I know).

Leave a comment:

• CinderellaStory
    replied

Thank you Disneyland for putting a smile on my mother's face. Thank you for giving her something to look forward to, and for bringing tears to my eyes to see her so happy.

Leave a comment:

• stevo505
    replied

I am thankful that Disneyland has always been there as I was growing up. It is place I could go and escape from the real world.

Leave a comment:

• MsSarah
    replied

Thank you, Disneyland for bringing my friends and I closer together. And thank you for all the magical memories you have provided me in all the years I've visited you.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

Thanks Disneyland. I know you will still be waiting for me when I save up enough money to return.

Leave a comment:

• Daboltz
    replied

thank you Disneyland for taking all my money

Shouldn't they be thanking me?

Leave a comment:

• Lost Boy
    replied

Thanks to Disneyland for being My Laughing Place and for allowing me to remain a child at heart. I love you most of all.

Leave a comment:

• whamo
    replied

Thanks to Disneyland for all those magic days. I was there on the first magic day when Disneyland opened, and I still go every chance I get. Disneyland has been one of the best things in my life. So, yes, thank you, Disneyland, thank you, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Timekeeper
    replied

I thank Disneyland also for it's wonderful place of Memories, Dreams, Thoughts, Wishes and Imaginations, that have come to be enjoyed for the entire world.

Timekeeper

Leave a comment:

• micahglitters
    replied

Thank you, Disneyland, for making me absolutely sure that
    "No matter how your heart is grieving
    If you keep on believing
    the dream that you wish will come true."

Leave a comment:

• Joshnyah
    replied

I want to thank Walt Disney, everything he did, and everything he was. The are so many things I am thankful for and one of them is Disneyland. Its amazing to imagine how many Thanksgivings the park will see even long after you and I are gone from this earth.

Leave a comment:

• HIPHOPDISNEY
    replied

I want to thank Disneyland for making me feel like a kid and put a smile on my face when i'm down.

Leave a comment:

• phi1215
    replied

I thank Disneyland for making magic real.

Leave a comment:

• dl_appurtenant
    replied

Thank you, Disneyland!

Thank you for your beautiful fireworks and shows. Thank you for your internal and external beauty! Thank you for the fun, relaxing and care-free time I and my family can have with you.

Thank you for bringing joy to my life.

Leave a comment:

• LangenFox
    replied

A very big thanks to Walt Disney for creating Disneyland with his friend, Mickey mouse. Thank you, Disneyland for the originality of the attractions and atmosphere in each land. The music, the theme, the characters, the sound, and the cast members. It created history and changed the theme park industry forever! Disneyland created smiles, memories, happiness, love, and immersive detail to children, adolescents, young adults, adults, and the elderly for a very long time and it still does.

How I spend the great times with my mother, friends, and family.

I grew up with Disneyland and I have been there since I was several months old! Disneyland is mostly from my childhood and it will never glow old on me! The park changed over the years. Keep Walt's dream going!

Thank you and good night.

Leave a comment:

• GummiBears_Rock
    replied

i think this thread deserves to have a bump...

BUMP!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X