X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surfin' gymnast
    replied
    Re: Changes to Christmas Fantasy Parade?

Thanks for the info!

Leave a comment:

• Aladdin
    replied

Just for the record, it's a sleigh that Aladdin Jasmine and the Genie ride in

Leave a comment:

• karebear286
    replied

the car is trouble anyways

Leave a comment:

• Capt Hook
    replied

On the car for Aladdin what me and Dan found out on Sunday Nov. 1st they had trouble getting the car started for the first 2 to 3 weeks when the parade came out and Disneyland desided to cancel the car and not bring it out for the rest of the Hoilday season. So hope they will have it back this year.

Leave a comment:

• Pipeek
    replied

I heard they are expanding the Gheppeto's Workshop a little more. Also the Aladdin car was removed, but I'm not sure for it's replacement. We'll see soon enough.

Leave a comment:

• Capt Hook
    replied

I had hear from last year that Mickey and Minnie are sopost to be getting a new one for this year but not sure if it still a go on that. I also hear that the float that was use for Belle and Beast from POD will be the new float next year for the Prince and Princess.

Leave a comment:

• surfin' gymnast
    started a topic [Question] Changes to Christmas Fantasy Parade?

Changes to Christmas Fantasy Parade?

Hi,
    I was just wondering if there were going to be any changes to the Christmas Fantasy Parade this year. They upgraded the toy factory unit last year and I was wondering if they were going to do something like this to another unit or float this year.
    Thanks!

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X