This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Blockout Day Ticket

We're going to stay at the PPH November 13-15 and I need to buy blockout day tickets for my mother and daughter for the 14th. Has anyone ever bought these at the hotel? Can we buy them at the desk? Or do we have to walk up to the ticket booths on Saturday to get them?
    Thanks.....

Re: Blockout Day Ticket

When I called to inquire about blockout day tickets a few years ago I was told that they had to be purchased at the ticket booths the day you are visiting. But I have no idea how accurate or current that information is.

Have fun on your trip!

Comment

You can purchase them from the Front Desk at the PPH on the day of the blockout.

Comment

Thank You!! Thats one less thing I'll have to stop and do yoga breathing about on my holiday. Its the little things.....

Comment

In August I purchased a blockput ticket at PPH. I had to purchase it from the guest services window which opened at 8am.

Comment

Did you inquire online? or is it too soon before you leave? When we got one for Silas, we were at the Main Gate. I think it cost $45 for a child.
            sigpic
            Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X