This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Week after Thanksgiving.

What are the crowds typically like the week after Thanksgiving? And also, which weeks in December have the lightest crowds. I know that it's the busiest time of the year, but there has to be a time when the crowds are lighter.

Thanks in advance!

http://www.facebook.com/christopher.allred2
    Feel free to add me. I love getting to know new people.
    :thumbup:

Re: Week after Thanksgiving.

Our personal experience for many years now has shown us that the tues/wed/thur after the T-Day w/e are the best days of the year to enjoy the Park.

Monday isn't too bad either, but there are still some stragglers from the w/e that want to get in a few last rides before they head home.

The first two weeks of December aren't bad, but as you get closer to Christmas, look out!!! :lol:

Comment

We are going December 8-10. I am hoping for lighter crowds. We did Halloween October 15-18 and it was too busy on the weekends with my little ones.

I have heard the weekend after Thanksgiving is the best weekend to go. All the rides are open with no refurbs going on (Typically) and since everyone just got off a 4 day weekend the park is pretty empty. I have never been for Christmas so I can't tell you for sure.
      --Leslie ~See my photos on FLICKR ~

Comment

We were there last year the first week of December. It wasn't bad..but wasn't great either. Don't get me wrong, we had a fantastic time. It was just a little busier than I expected. I have heard that Christmas is incredibly crowded. Some friends of ours have gone down the last few years for Christmas, had a great time, but said crowds were pretty heavy.
        Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

Thank you guys! I have a wonderful time during the Christmas season no matter the circumstances with crowding, but it would be nice to have a lighter crowd.

http://www.facebook.com/christopher.allred2
          Feel free to add me. I love getting to know new people.
          :thumbup:

Comment

Thanksgiving weekend is usually really crowded, then it starts dropping off so that by Wednesday or so it's light. My birthday is the Saturday after turkey day so I probably won't be going to the one place I'd want to go :-(

Oddly enough, Christmas day last year seemed light. By evening it was pretty quiet and we had a great time.

Crowds have been kinda screwy this year so it's not easy to predict.

Comment

I'm going to the parks Thurs the 3rd and it will be my very first time seeing Disneyland in Christmas mode. I can't wait.

Comment

I've picked these dates to go in past years, and I'm going this year on December 2nd and 3rd, a Thursday and Friday. I'm pretty excited about it, I think it's a great time to go due to the decorations and in my experience crowds have been pretty minimal. I'm sure the weekends will be bad, but I think the week directly after Thanksgiving will be great.

Comment

if you want to experience the park with NO CROWDS at alll, you should get over there now. They are starting to put up the Christmas stuff, but its not yet "officially" Christmas...The park is practically empty and has been since Nov 1. it will only last a few more days...gitter dun!
                  Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
                  Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X