Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it usually packed during Veterans Day?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Is it usually packed during Veterans Day?

Is it?

Because i am planning on visiting the resort Wednesday, November 11 and i wanted to know if it is going to be crowded on that day. (:

Re: Is it usually packed during Veterans Day?

Schools have that day off. So it might be crowded.

Comment

Disney has scheduled the park to be open from 8 AM to 11 PM, so basically Disney thinks it will be a very busy day.

In past years, Veteran's Day has reached "Sold Out" Status, but with it being a Wednesday, I doubt it will get that bad. But Disney might stop selling Single Day Tickets and Blockout Passes if the crowds get large that morning.
      Last edited by Darkbeer; 11-07-2009, 04:44 PM. Reason: typo
      Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

it will prbly be fairly busy. i suggest get there early and stay as late as possible... school is in session the next day.

Comment

I really hope it's not busy! I'm going then too though But I think honestly it will since it's a holiday and everyone has school off. But we'll have to see.

Comment

Judging by the park operating hours I would think it's going to be on the busy side. Also take into consideration that some have extended their weekends by taking a few days off even though the holiday is on Wednesday.

I took off on friday and will be driving down Thursday afternoon. I'm sure that weekend will be busy especially since it's the opening of the official christmas season at the resort.
            :yea: Disneyland it's just so much fun!!
            sigpic

Comment

Okay, so this is really confusing. Because my school has Monday off, but the Holiday is Wednesday? Hmmm, strange.

I'm posssibly being overly optimistic here, but maybe it wont be too crowded, because maybe some schools are weird like mine and have the day off on Monday instead?

Comment

I think banks have that day off also.

Comment

I'm also going to be there on the 11th.
                  The park has extended hours that day, the local schools are closed, and the SoCal Select pass has that day blocked out.

Personally, I'm hoping it will just get busier in the afternoon
                  I'm going to a concert at the HOB that night.
                  ~Amber
                  The Impossible Possible

“If watching is all you’re going to do, then you’re going to watch your life go by without you.” – Laverne, The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Comment

Im pretty shure it will be. A bunch of my friends and I are going that day.

Comment

Any holiday is busy! Went Columbus day and it was pretty busy. Even though it's a Wed I think people want to let loose and have some fun on a day off. So I'd expect it if I was you.

Comment

Originally posted by I<3Simba&Nala View Post
                        Im pretty shure it will be. A bunch of my friends and I are going that day.
                        you must have A LOT of friends!
                        sigpicI reject your reality and substitute my own

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X