X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maile's Birthday

Hi All,

I will be taking my daughter who will be turning 4 next week to Disneyland for her birthday for her first time. Are there any recommendations or secrets that will make it a memorable experience? I heard something about the Princess and the Frog/Tom Sawyer boat, so if anyone has a fun suggestion I would love your help.

Thank you.

Aloha. :thumbup:
    Maile's Mom

Re: Maile's Birthday

Four years old is a great time for her first visit! Be sure and stop by City Hall on the way in and get her a birthday button, and a first time visit button!

They are doing Tiana's Showboat Jubilee at the park right now. From Disney's website:

Show times are:

1:10 p.m. 2:45 p.m. 4:15 p.m.

If she's into Tink and her friends, stop by Pixie Hollow for a meet and greet with the Fairies. There are also opportunities to meet and greet many of the Princesses at Princess Fantasy Faire near the entrance of Toon Town. And, in Toon Town you can meet Mickey in his house!

There is also the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique inside Sleeping Beauty Castle, where little girls can be transformed into princessess. And there are always characters out and about in the park for photo ops.

Small world is a must ride for a little girl. I bet she will love the singing dolls.

Actually since this will be her first visit, everything you do will be magical and memorable! Just have fun and enjoy seeing the park through her eyes!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

i remember when i was a little kid
      i loved dumbo!
      well more the ride than the movie
      but yeah
      and maybe a character breakfast
      or going to goofy's kitchen
      they have characters there (or so i remember)

and i was a pooh fanatic
      if they had that ride when i was younger
      OMG you have to take her on the winnie the pooh ride!!
      cause at the end of the ride they all say happy birthday!!

actually that's what i'm doing for my 18th birthday hehehe
      Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
      You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
      Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

For character meals there is also Minies kithchen inside the park it has the most characters.
        But at four I would say toon town, and maybe the pricesses. Get in line early for the pricesses as the line gets long.
        IF you go to DCA chat with crush is fun to and the children get to sit up front.
        The tiki room might be fun. Jungel river cruise might be ok for a 4 year old.
        plan a few things and then just go and have fun.
        If the christmas prade is going then that is a lot of fun.

Comment

Don't make her go on anything scary!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X