This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] disneyland application for the droid

Does anyone know if there is a disneyland application for the new motorola droid?

Re: disneyland application for the droid

Originally posted by tru2mickey View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a disneyland application for the new motorola droid?
    Haven't pulled the trigger and got one yet - still too many unanswered questions on what it will or won't do, and I've been beating the bushes for information... Probably will get one in a few weeks, but my Palm Treo still works fine.

The app for Disneyland wait-times and scheduling isn't on the website of "sample" Android apps for the Motorola Droid and/or the HTC Droid, and you need an Android handset to see the full app site.

That said, it shouldn't be that big a deal to port the iPhone App to Android, and use a common database on a webserver somewhere to aggregate the data. The Android Application Development API is available for free, and there's a lot of info on how to write them.

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

Comment

I have the G1 and I haven't noticed any Disneyland apps on the market yet, I'll check later to be sure though.

On a side note I'm really excited for all the new Android handsets coming out now. I bought my G1 the day it was released and really like it despite the HTC hardware limitations and T-Mobiles lamo 3G coverage. The day my T-Mobile contract is up I'm dumping them and getting the Droid!
      Originally posted by Captain_Jenny1987
      Oh dear sweet zombie jesus on a stick no.

Comment

I have the T Mobile G1...I am not tech savy, but I didn't think I had any Disney downloads available. I've heard of the Verizon one and the iPhone one. Is there anything available or coming and if so, where would I go to look?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X