X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Funniest/Cutest Thing You've Overheard A Young Child Say At DLR

Here are mine:

Cutest: As I was exiting It's Tough To Be A Bug, I heard a little girl say, with genuine curiosity, "How did we get big again?"

Funniest: On the way to Toy Story Midway Mania, I saw another little girl and her father coming back from the direction of the Orange Stinger. Burying her face in her father's leg, I could make our her saying "The giant pumpkin scares me!"

Your turn!

Re: Funniest/Cutest Thing You've Overheard A Young Child Say At DLR

When my daughter was five, the only ride she liked was, Small World, as we came towards the end of the ride she looked at the little cowboy spinning his rope and said in a clear voice over the music, "Why does he have a rope, doesn't the cowboy know he can just shoot the indian?", everyone in the boat turned around and laughed, thankfully!
    Yaye!

Comment

The cutest thing I heard a child say was actually a conversation I had with a kid at Pixie Hollow at nighttime. I was waiting for the lightshow to come on near one of the lit up trees when a mother and her little girl walked up and began commenting on the "pixiedust" Then the mother noticed me and told her daughter, "Oh look, that lady has pixie dust on her too!"

I look at my arm and indeed some of the lasers are hitting me. I say, Oh yeah, look at that.

The mother begins to walk away but the child stays behind.

Kid: Wait, let me see.

She scrutinizes my arm for a second.

Kid: I don't think that's really pixie dust, I think its just being reflected off the tree.

Me: What? Nah. I think its real.

Kid: Then you should try to fly!!

Me: Hmmm... I guess your right.... but, don't I need some more things... besides Pixiedust? What were those things again?

The little girl scrunches up her face

Kid: You need, umm.... TRUST.... FAITH.... and PIXIEDUST!!

She looked so proud of herself and I was impressed. Most kids don't know diddly-squat about Disney before entering the park. Unfortunately, before I could try "flying" her Mom called her away. She did come back just before leaving the area though.

Kid: Did you try to fly?

ME: Yeah, but it didn't work. Guess you were right.

The kid leaves with a smug look on her face. She was just so cute and awesome and totally made my night.

Comment

Years ago I was with a friend and her kids at the park. The younger one had just turned three and had JUST become tall enough to ride Star Tours. (Her Mom and I being Star Wars fans, she had grown up with SW in the house.)

So she was soooo excited to get to go on the "Star Wars ride." We took her on, and watched her eyes get HUGE as she rode it. When it was over she looked at us and sighed, then she said, "We made it and we're alive!"

She just turned 20 and we all still laugh about that.
        Originally posted by migo
        I poop with joy!
        Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X