Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Just got my replica 50th brick in the mail

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my replica 50th brick in the mail

Ok, so the UPS guy just delivered my replica brick - lol, I was not expecting a mini-replica. Well, I dunno what I was expecting but I am kinda glad I do not have to figure out what to do with a real-size replica :lol:

It is just over 4 inches long and just under 5 inches high. The logo is metal. We did get the wood one and it also comes with a nice little stand for it that is the same width as the replica. Looks nice if you ask me.

See pic below - edited out the name and all that fun stuff :monkey:

What does that C18 mean?
    Originally posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Originally posted by MiceMan
      What does that C18 mean?
      that is part of the location of the brick, the other part was on the other side.

Comment

Congratulations!
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Oh, well that's cool!
          Originally posted by drunkmom
          this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

wait how do i order one for myself????
            "Childishness? I think it's the equivalent of never losing your sense of humor. I mean, there's a certain something that you retain. It's the equivalent of not getting so stuffy that you can't laugh at others."
            ~Walt Disney

Comment

how much.... how long would it take for it be to installed.. before july 17 please....

Comment

Originally posted by tahitian_terrace22
                wait how do i order one for myself????
                try calling 800-760-3566 - I think it was option one? Not positive if they are still selling them or not.

Comment

great thanks!!! im calling right now...
                  yes they are still doing it
                  "Childishness? I think it's the equivalent of never losing your sense of humor. I mean, there's a certain something that you retain. It's the equivalent of not getting so stuffy that you can't laugh at others."
                  ~Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X