This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Does this make sense?

Aside form the characters you would expect to see walking/posing in the park on a visit, why is there "rarely seen" Characters?

Why can’t someone except to see….let’s say Pocahontas or the Fairy God Mother from Cinderella on their vacation.
    Last edited by basx; 11-10-2009, 01:36 PM. Reason: re-worded
    Somewhere in fontainbleau
    Lies my secret garden

Re: Does this make sense?

????
    Follow me on Twitter @hurricanefreak

"hope for the best plan for the worst"

Comment

After new projects, which are always the first marketing priority, Disney usually tries to stick to promoting things that are proven to be the biggest hits possible. For this reason Characters that some of us would really love to see, like Pocahontas or Robin Hood, rarely if ever make an appearance.

Comment

Good question, maybe they just aren't used that much anymore.

Comment

I just saw Rafiki yesterday afternoon. Taking pictures at the main entrance along side Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Dale. I thought that was pretty random but was also happy to see a character that I rarely get to see.
          sigpic

Comment

i would looooooove to see pocahontas
            and john smith, haha he's sooo hot
            Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
            You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
            Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

isnt pocahontas in the princess meet n greet at the princess fantasy faire?

Comment

No, she's not a Princess, despite being technically a princess, much like Eilonwy or Giselle.

Comment

I wonder if it is has something to do with guest reaction to the characters. When Mickey and Minnie are out, the lines are huge for them. I saw Goofy out at the same time and there weren't many interested in having his autograph and photo. Maybe that has something to do with it. There are fan favorites.

I have seen Mary Poppins and Bert often lately. And Alice and the Mat Hatter spend a lot of time in Fantasyland. I even have a cool picture of them riding the Tea Cups!
                  sigpic
                  Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X