This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] whats the weirdest thing youve seen some one do at DLAND

What is the strangest/ weirdest thing you've seen some one do at Disneyland?
    Or what are some things you've seen peole do that they probably shouldn't be doing at Disneyland or wasn't in good disney taste?

WOOHOO going to Disneyland on November 15th for my birthday!!! Can't wait!
    No Shirt
    No Shoes
    No Dice
    Learn it, Know it, Live it!
    sigpic

Re: whats the weirdest thing youve seen some one do at DLAND

I once saw a mother breast-feed her baby, although that may not qualify as weird. They were sitting on a bench near ROA, She was covered up and you couldn't see her breast, but it was obvious what she was doing.

Isn't there a nursing room in the First-Aid station?
    Everyone is entitled to an informed opinion.
    Harlan Ellison

I may not be the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but I do shine.

Texan by birth, Californian by choice.

There should be a sticky thread called "This Day in Disney History." The company has a long history and this would be a good way to acknowledge it. Walt was born 112 years ago; that's quite a chunk of American history and culture.

Comment

Someone tried to hitch onto the Firetruck once, it was full of fail.

Dang, I wish I had my camera ready for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Not My Real Name View Post
        I once saw a mother breast-feed her baby, although that may not qualify as weird. They were sitting on a bench near ROA, She was covered up and you couldn't see her breast, but it was obvious what she was doing.

I think there is.

I don't know if I'd call that weird, it seems plenty natural to me, although for my money I'd sure want privacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Not My Real Name View Post

I'm sorry you had to have the mental image of a creature suckling on a woman's bare breast. Oh what dark times these are. The humanity of it all. Shame shame. I am offended that you are offended, what now?

I once saw a lone man in the log ahead of us smoking Cannabis on Splash Mountain, I detected the odor throughout the ride. I found it more amusing than weird. I am not sure what happened after he got off the ride. On another occasion, also on Splash Mountain, I looked at the after ride photos and saw a group of men chest flashing the camera whilst standing up! The ride did stall for a minute when this happened, so I guess as soon as Disney employees saw this they put the breaks on.

Comment

And so it begins....

Another war over breast feeding?

C'mon ... What else have you guys seen people do? Steal something from a shop? Smoke outside the smoking section?

Comment

Yeah come on you guys when I said weird things breast feeding didnt really come to mind.

How about people doing things they shouldn't be doing, last I knew your allowed to breastfeed where ever you want. Although if it was completley uncovered that would be weird.
              Let's get some good ones!
              No Shirt
              No Shoes
              No Dice
              Learn it, Know it, Live it!
              sigpic

Comment

For what it's worth I've listened to my iPod on Space Mountain many times, as well as The Matterhorn, Thunder Mountain, and (for a few seconds) Splash Mountain. Sometimes it's kinda fun to have your own soundtrack; especially if there isn't one already.

Comment

Originally posted by Telpeurion View Post
                  I once saw a lone man in the log ahead of us smoking Cannabis on Splash Mountain, I detected the odor throughout the ride. I found it more amusing than weird. .
                  That sounds like a lot of fun

Comment

I once saw a few grown women start a conga line in the Tiki Room during the opening number. They got a fairly long train of kids conga-ing behind them by the time the song was over. I would have gotten an even better view if I hadn't been one of them. :yea:
                    Like this post? Read more like it at The Disneyland Dilettante!

Comment

Gee, as soon as I saw the question I knew it was when the 5 year old walked up to his mom who was seated by ROA, pulled her shirt up and started nursing while she talked to her friend, but I guess I won't mention it.
                      Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Minnie Momma View Post
                        Gee, as soon as I saw the question I knew it was when the 5 year old walked up to his mom who was seated by ROA, pulled her shirt up and started nursing while she talked to her friend, but I guess I won't mention it.
                        Sorry.
                        NOW THAT'S WEIRD! 5 years old? C'mon, who's with me on this one?

Comment

8 year old kids in strollers.

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
                            And so it begins....

Another war over breast feeding?

C'mon ... What else have you guys seen people do? Steal something from a shop? Smoke outside the smoking section?
                            The second one I have, not really weird though.....

Comment

On a couple different occasions, I saw this weird older guy dancing at the Tomorrowland stage.
                              Each time he would slowly make his way from dancing on the dance floor, to where he would be dancing between the empty tables. He would spin around the tables and very slyly pick up half eaten burgers and what not and eat them.
                              The first time I saw it, I thought, did he really just...nooo...
                              I told my friend to watch him as well, and he did it again!
                              He went from table to table eating the half eaten leftovers, all the while dancing and spinning.

It's funny, I don't remember bringing that guy with us from San Francisco,

Comment

Originally posted by dfan07 View Post
                                NOW THAT'S WEIRD! 5 years old? C'mon, who's with me on this one?
                                There's nothing wrong with that, saves on food.

Comment

:lol:

Comment

I once say a guy take a piss IN THE OPEN in front of Splash back in '99.
                                    And no one noticed him!
                                    Don't think of a gun as a weapon.
                                    Think of it as a third arm that magically
                                    shoots bullets!

Comment

Originally posted by dead_Mau5 View Post
                                      And no one noticed him!
                                      I don't know why but that reminds me of people who #2 in stalls in the mens bathroom, seriously what if someone walks in? Awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by dead_Mau5 View Post
                                        And no one noticed him!
                                        ewww..............
                                        Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
                                        You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
                                        Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X