X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: whats the weirdest thing youve seen some one do at DLAND

Originally posted by Mr. Potato Head View Post
    I don't know why but that reminds me of people who #2 in stalls in the mens bathroom, seriously what if someone walks in? Awkward.
    Umm that's why you latch the door shut? :lol:

Comment

i do not know this family. this was taken at the exit for the Winnie the Pooh ride..
      -plagued

Comment

I don't know why but that reminds me of people who #2 in stalls in the mens bathroom, seriously what if someone walks in? Awkward.
        isn't that what stalls are for...? unless i'm missing something..
        -plagued

Comment

Originally posted by Alex E View Post
          For what it's worth I've listened to my iPod on Space Mountain many times, as well as The Matterhorn, Thunder Mountain, and (for a few seconds) Splash Mountain. Sometimes it's kinda fun to have your own soundtrack; especially if there isn't one already.
          Now that's not a bad idea!

Comment

Originally posted by whitestrat View Post
            On a couple different occasions, I saw this weird older guy dancing at the Tomorrowland stage.
            Each time he would slowly make his way from dancing on the dance floor, to where he would be dancing between the empty tables. He would spin around the tables and very slyly pick up half eaten burgers and what not and eat them.
            The first time I saw it, I thought, did he really just...nooo...
            I told my friend to watch him as well, and he did it again!
            He went from table to table eating the half eaten leftovers, all the while dancing and spinning.

It's funny, I don't remember bringing that guy with us from San Francisco,
            You gotta figure an old guy dancing by himself would draw attention TO him, not away - thus I wouldn't exactly call it being sly.... more like just bat-!#%@-crazy.....

Comment

Thats not weird. Everybody poops. There's a book about it. I suggest you check it out.
              "Buy the ticket, Take the ride."

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzotigger View Post
                Thats not weird. Everybody poops. There's a book about it. I suggest you check it out.
                Not as good as the classic "You're a Naughty Child and that's Concentrated Evil Coming out the Back of You"

Comment

Originally posted by plagued View Post

i do not know this family. this was taken at the exit for the Winnie the Pooh ride..
                  I don't think that's a family... I think that's two muggers and a vitcim

Comment

This one time a man and his son sat behind us for the fireworks. The son was sitting on the dad's lap, and the dad would occasionally kiss the son's forehead, call him "sweetie" and whatnot, and, as I mentioned, the son was sitting on the dad's lap. Not weird at all, right? The son was probably 17. When I asked the dad if he'd like me to move forward to make more room and he said "No thanks. You see, I'm cold and he's keeping me warm. This was the opening night of the halloween fireworks, at the end of september. It was about 87 degrees I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by lobeobann View Post
                      this one time a man and his son sat behind us for the fireworks. The son was sitting on the dad's lap, and the dad would occasionally kiss the son's forehead, call him "sweetie" and whatnot, and, as i mentioned, the son was sitting on the dad's lap. Not weird at all, right? The son was probably 17. When i asked the dad if he'd like me to move forward to make more room and he said "no thanks. You see, i'm cold and he's keeping me warm. This was the opening night of the halloween fireworks, at the end of september. It was about 87 degrees i'd say.

i think we have a winner!
                      "If you were thinking, you wouldn't have thought that"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dead_Mau5 View Post
                        I once say a guy take a piss IN THE OPEN in front of Splash back in '99.
                        And no one noticed him!
                        obviously; you did. Unless you are the person who was peeing.....
                        :blink:
                        This one time a man and his son sat behind us for the fireworks. The son was sitting on the dad's lap, and the dad would occasionally kiss the son's forehead, call him "sweetie" and whatnot, and, as I mentioned, the son was sitting on the dad's lap. Not weird at all, right? The son was probably 17. When I asked the dad if he'd like me to move forward to make more room and he said "No thanks. You see, I'm cold and he's keeping me warm. This was the opening night of the halloween fireworks, at the end of september. It was about 87 degrees I'd say.
                        um.....are you SURE that was a father and son?

Comment

sorry people I meant urinal!

Comment

Originally posted by Not My Real Name View Post
                            I once saw a mother breast-feed her baby, although that may not qualify as weird. They were sitting on a bench near ROA, She was covered up and you couldn't see her breast, but it was obvious what she was doing.
                            Isn't there a nursing room in the First-Aid station?
                            Same here when I was a pre teen boy ,I with a friend in the middle of
                            Adventureland a Mom breast-feeding her baby
                            and we did see her brest !
                            We was shock! we just walk away.....Fast......
                            I do not think it right.....with Family's ,Kids, pre-teen boys?
                            Yes they at Disneyland always had a nursing room
                            next to First-Aid station!
                            It other lack of repectfor other's!
                            Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
                              um.....are you SURE that was a father and son?
                              POSITIVE. And it would've been worse if they weren't since he was like 17 and the dad was AT LEAST mid-40's. It was really weird. And the son (who I thought MIGHT be a LITTLE mentally handicapped) started rattling off all these facts. He knew how tall certain buildings were, how tall the matterhorn is, the exact date basically every movie coming out in the next few months, and (wait for it) MURPHY!! Yeah. Which is why I didn't post this earlier. I think they might be micechatters :sweat:

Comment

POSITIVE. And it would've been worse if they weren't since he was like 17 and the dad was AT LEAST mid-40's. It was really weird. And the son (who I thought MIGHT be a LITTLE mentally handicapped) started rattling off all these facts. He knew how tall certain buildings were, how tall the matterhorn is, the exact date basically every movie coming out in the next few months, and (wait for it) MURPHY!! Yeah. Which is why I didn't post this earlier. I think they might be micechatters :sweat:
                                Off topic...but it sounds like the movie Rain Man.
                                "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Goofyer View Post
                                  Not as good as the classic "You're a Naughty Child and that's Concentrated Evil Coming out the Back of You"
                                  Totally off topic: your obviously a Family Guy fan

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r2V4x5SeME]YouTube - Family Guy Toilet Training Books[/ame]
                                  Follow me on Twitter for live updates & pictures from the park:

Comment

Someone handed a castmember a packet of ketchup and plastic spoons before boarding a ride... O_O yeaaokay lady

Comment

Originally posted by Minnie Momma View Post
                                      Gee, as soon as I saw the question I knew it was when the 5 year old walked up to his mom who was seated by ROA, pulled her shirt up and started nursing while she talked to her friend, but I guess I won't mention it.
                                      Sorry.
                                      Okay on second thought that is really WEIRD! okay breastfeeding can be weird if the child is way too old, I mean 5 that's disgusting!
                                      No Shirt
                                      No Shoes
                                      No Dice
                                      Learn it, Know it, Live it!
                                      sigpic

Comment

OH GOD that is so creepy, something is defenitley not right in that household
                                        No Shirt
                                        No Shoes
                                        No Dice
                                        Learn it, Know it, Live it!
                                        sigpic

Comment

I heve never been able to figure out why 4 out 5 guests feel compelled to put their hand inside the mouth of the Mr. Toad wooden statue at the baoarding area of the attraction. To me, that's just plain weird.
                                          First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
                                          First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
                                          BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X