• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorized
    replied
    Re: whats the weirdest thing youve seen some one do at DLAND

Originally posted by BiggestDisneyFan View Post
    Don't blame the kid! Throw the mother into the moat! Then dump the 10-year old out of the stroller and tell him to stand on his own two lazy feet.
    Okay, that works for me!

Leave a comment:

• BiggestDisneyFan
    replied

Originally posted by Colorized View Post
    I hope you mean the 10 year-old, and not the poor little two year-old being left behind...
    Don't blame the kid! Throw the mother into the moat! Then dump the 10-year old out of the stroller and tell him to stand on his own two lazy feet.

Leave a comment:

• Rhubarb
    replied

Originally posted by ttrocc7007 View Post
    I heve never been able to figure out why 4 out 5 guests feel compelled to put their hand inside the mouth of the Mr. Toad wooden statue at the baoarding area of the attraction. To me, that's just plain weird.
    Hahaha, so so true.

Leave a comment:

• CaliforniaAdventurer
    replied

Originally posted by EvilQueen View Post
    1) fat mothers?
    2) 1-month olds?
    3) arms?

Who / what are we barring from Disneyland this week?
    #3 ARMS... Reminds me of Absolutely Fabulous:

Eddie: God, it's a rather depressing thought that you might live on after me, isn't it? You, huh. That's how I'm going to be remembered, is it? What, through you?

Saffie: Well what do you want, a statue?

Eddie: YES.

Saffie: A great big, fat, ugly, armless statue?

Eddie: [pause]............. I've got arms. I've got arms!

Leave a comment:

• HiddenMickeyBook
    replied

We were walking along the grounds of the Disneyland Hotel approaching the entrance across from the pool. this was back a few years when the decorating was different outside. There was a fountain and small pond near the doors. Anyway, the double doors slide open and we can hear this SCREAMING coming from a child. Mom walks out with the kicking, screaming child wailing in her outstretched arms, held as far away Mom could get her so she wouldn't get hit or kicked. And then we could hear mom talking slowly to the banshee, "Now, Muffin, we've talked about this kind of behavor before. You know this is not acceptable. You should really stop this now. Muffin?"

And all the time I am thinking to myself: Drop the kid in the fountain!

Leave a comment:

• WestsideCM99
    replied

Originally posted by Colorized View Post
    I hope you mean the 10 year-old, and not the poor little two year-old being left behind...
    Good point.. I edited my post. Thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• Colorized
    replied

Originally posted by WestsideCM99 View Post
    HAHAHA that got me thinking about the time I saw a mom pushing her 10yr old in a stroller and her two year old was walking alongside it trying to keep up.

I wanted to toss that kid in the moat.

Leave a comment:

• EvilQueen
    replied

Originally posted by wweecwdude View Post
    a fat mother carrying a 1 month old in her arms walking down main street. i dont think those should be allowed there
    1) fat mothers?
    2) 1-month olds?
    3) arms?

Who / what are we barring from Disneyland this week?

Leave a comment:

• TikiRoomLiz
    replied

I saw a couple of people laid out on the benches that lead from Main Street to the Tiki Room sleeping. When I say sleeping, I mean dead asleep laid out on the benches ... during the middle of the day.

While leaving the parking structure early I saw that someone had taken out an air mattress and placed it on the cement. There they were ... sleeping next to their van. I couldn't resist and skipped the exit so I could go back and take a picture.

Nothing against breast feeding, but I did see a woman breast feeding while walking down the middle of Main Street. She had her baby in one hand with her shirt up, and pushing the stroller with the other. Personally I don't like seeing that in public, but I think it would be nicer if she at least sat down to do that ... and not breast feed while walking down the middle of Main Street.

Leave a comment:

• WestsideCM99
    replied

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    8 year old kids in strollers.
    HAHAHA that got me thinking about the time I saw a mom pushing her 10yr old in a stroller and her two year old was walking alongside it trying to keep up.

I wanted to toss the 10 yr old in the moat.
    Last edited by WestsideCM99; 11-12-2009, 02:01 PM. Reason: 2 yr olds are cool

Leave a comment:

• Dolcemiele
    replied

Originally posted by lobeobann View Post
    This one time a man and his son sat behind us for the fireworks. The son was sitting on the dad's lap, and the dad would occasionally kiss the son's forehead, call him "sweetie" and whatnot, and, as I mentioned, the son was sitting on the dad's lap. Not weird at all, right? The son was probably 17. When I asked the dad if he'd like me to move forward to make more room and he said "No thanks. You see, I'm cold and he's keeping me warm. This was the opening night of the halloween fireworks, at the end of september. It was about 87 degrees I'd say.

Just because he might call him 'Daddy' doesn't mean he really is his father.

Leave a comment:

• whitestrat
    replied

Originally posted by Goofyer View Post
    You gotta figure an old guy dancing by himself would draw attention TO him, not away - thus I wouldn't exactly call it being sly.... more like just bat-!#%@-crazy.....
    Indeed!

Leave a comment:

• TheGr8K8
    replied

Originally posted by wweecwdude View Post
    a fat mother carrying a 1 month old in her arms walking down main street. i dont think those should be allowed there
    But...haven't you heard? Newborns LOVE rides and characters and posing for photo ops!

Leave a comment:

• spunkymonkey
    replied

Originally posted by ttrocc7007 View Post
    I heve never been able to figure out why 4 out 5 guests feel compelled to put their hand inside the mouth of the Mr. Toad wooden statue at the baoarding area of the attraction. To me, that's just plain weird.
    I don't know, our family always rubs his nose for good luck. We've been doing it since I was a kid with my parents, now my kids do it.

Leave a comment:

• DaHatTrick
    replied

Leave a comment:

• fantasnick
    replied

o ya an also when i was there about 2 weeks ago, i walked outta the restroom near the rancho del zocalo? (is that wat its calld?) but anyways theres a lil ledge straight across from where u usually enter the building an i saw this lady sitting up on it an her husband/ boyfriend standin between her legs an makin out an stuff an then i saw him start rubbin his face all in her, uh, much 2 exposed chest region... i was like wooowww really? doin that on a ride at disneyland is 1 thing but in the middle of a walkway like that where a kid could walk by an c that? come on

Leave a comment:

• fantasnick
    replied

This one time a man and his son sat behind us for the fireworks. The son was sitting on the dad's lap, and the dad would occasionally kiss the son's forehead, call him "sweetie" and whatnot, and, as I mentioned, the son was sitting on the dad's lap. Not weird at all, right? The son was probably 17. When I asked the dad if he'd like me to move forward to make more room and he said "No thanks. You see, I'm cold and he's keeping me warm. This was the opening night of the halloween fireworks, at the end of september. It was about 87 degrees I'd say.
    hahaha sooooo weird lol... hey was the dad kinda a bigger guy an bald? an was the son lyk pretty pale w blackish semi long hair? mayb wearin a lakers jersey?....

Leave a comment:

• ttrocc7007
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Blondemafia
    replied

OH GOD that is so creepy, something is defenitley not right in that household

Leave a comment:

• Blondemafia
    replied

Originally posted by Minnie Momma View Post
    Gee, as soon as I saw the question I knew it was when the 5 year old walked up to his mom who was seated by ROA, pulled her shirt up and started nursing while she talked to her friend, but I guess I won't mention it.
    Sorry.
    Okay on second thought that is really WEIRD! okay breastfeeding can be weird if the child is way too old, I mean 5 that's disgusting!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X