Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats the weirdest thing youve seen some one do at DLAND

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Re: whats the weirdest thing youve seen some one do at DLAND

    Originally posted by lobeobann View Post
    This one time a man and his son sat behind us for the fireworks. The son was sitting on the dad's lap, and the dad would occasionally kiss the son's forehead, call him "sweetie" and whatnot, and, as I mentioned, the son was sitting on the dad's lap. Not weird at all, right? The son was probably 17. When I asked the dad if he'd like me to move forward to make more room and he said "No thanks. You see, I'm cold and he's keeping me warm. This was the opening night of the halloween fireworks, at the end of september. It was about 87 degrees I'd say.
    hahaha sooooo weird lol... hey was the dad kinda a bigger guy an bald? an was the son lyk pretty pale w blackish semi long hair? mayb wearin a lakers jersey?....

    Comment


    • #42
      Re: whats the weirdest thing youve seen some one do at DLAND

      o ya an also when i was there about 2 weeks ago, i walked outta the restroom near the rancho del zocalo? (is that wat its calld?) but anyways theres a lil ledge straight across from where u usually enter the building an i saw this lady sitting up on it an her husband/ boyfriend standin between her legs an makin out an stuff an then i saw him start rubbin his face all in her, uh, much 2 exposed chest region... i was like wooowww really? doin that on a ride at disneyland is 1 thing but in the middle of a walkway like that where a kid could walk by an c that? come on

      Comment


      • #43
        Re: whats the weirdest thing youve seen some one do at DLAND

        a fat mother carrying a 1 month old in her arms walking down main street. i dont think those should be allowed there

        Comment


        • #44
          Re: whats the weirdest thing youve seen some one do at DLAND

          Originally posted by ttrocc7007 View Post
          I heve never been able to figure out why 4 out 5 guests feel compelled to put their hand inside the mouth of the Mr. Toad wooden statue at the baoarding area of the attraction. To me, that's just plain weird.
          I don't know, our family always rubs his nose for good luck. We've been doing it since I was a kid with my parents, now my kids do it.
          spunky likes to suck that 3rd nipple(why am I your sig line........freak)! - Posted by my good friend Samsma

          Comment


          • #45
            Re: whats the weirdest thing youve seen some one do at DLAND

            Originally posted by wweecwdude View Post
            a fat mother carrying a 1 month old in her arms walking down main street. i dont think those should be allowed there
            But...haven't you heard? Newborns LOVE rides and characters and posing for photo ops!
            DLR/DCA: x10: 2019,2015,2014,2007,2008,2009,2010,2012,2003,1999
            WDW: 1x 2009
            Tall Ship Sailor: ‚ÄčLady Washington 2011

            Comment


            • #46
              Re: whats the weirdest thing youve seen some one do at DLAND

              Originally posted by Goofyer View Post
              You gotta figure an old guy dancing by himself would draw attention TO him, not away - thus I wouldn't exactly call it being sly.... more like just bat-!#%@-crazy.....
              Indeed!

              Comment


              • #47
                Re: whats the weirdest thing youve seen some one do at DLAND

                Originally posted by lobeobann View Post
                This one time a man and his son sat behind us for the fireworks. The son was sitting on the dad's lap, and the dad would occasionally kiss the son's forehead, call him "sweetie" and whatnot, and, as I mentioned, the son was sitting on the dad's lap. Not weird at all, right? The son was probably 17. When I asked the dad if he'd like me to move forward to make more room and he said "No thanks. You see, I'm cold and he's keeping me warm. This was the opening night of the halloween fireworks, at the end of september. It was about 87 degrees I'd say.

                Just because he might call him 'Daddy' doesn't mean he really is his father.

                Comment


                • #48
                  Re: whats the weirdest thing youve seen some one do at DLAND

                  Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
                  8 year old kids in strollers.
                  HAHAHA that got me thinking about the time I saw a mom pushing her 10yr old in a stroller and her two year old was walking alongside it trying to keep up.

                  I wanted to toss the 10 yr old in the moat.
                  Last edited by WestsideCM99; 11-12-2009, 02:01 PM. Reason: 2 yr olds are cool

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    Re: whats the weirdest thing youve seen some one do at DLAND

                    I saw a couple of people laid out on the benches that lead from Main Street to the Tiki Room sleeping. When I say sleeping, I mean dead asleep laid out on the benches ... during the middle of the day.

                    While leaving the parking structure early I saw that someone had taken out an air mattress and placed it on the cement. There they were ... sleeping next to their van. I couldn't resist and skipped the exit so I could go back and take a picture.

                    Nothing against breast feeding, but I did see a woman breast feeding while walking down the middle of Main Street. She had her baby in one hand with her shirt up, and pushing the stroller with the other. Personally I don't like seeing that in public, but I think it would be nicer if she at least sat down to do that ... and not breast feed while walking down the middle of Main Street.

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      Re: whats the weirdest thing youve seen some one do at DLAND

                      Originally posted by wweecwdude View Post
                      a fat mother carrying a 1 month old in her arms walking down main street. i dont think those should be allowed there
                      1) fat mothers?
                      2) 1-month olds?
                      3) arms?

                      Who / what are we barring from Disneyland this week?
                      "I've got the heart of a child..." - I keep it in a box, next to my bed...

                      Comment


                      • #51
                        Re: whats the weirdest thing youve seen some one do at DLAND

                        Originally posted by WestsideCM99 View Post
                        HAHAHA that got me thinking about the time I saw a mom pushing her 10yr old in a stroller and her two year old was walking alongside it trying to keep up.

                        I wanted to toss that kid in the moat.
                        I hope you mean the 10 year-old, and not the poor little two year-old being left behind...
                        blogtwitterdeviantart

                        psh! hey, you! i make miniature disney hats. wanna see them? click here.

                        some cool cats:
                        - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
                        disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
                        - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
                        - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
                        - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

                        Comment


                        • #52
                          Re: whats the weirdest thing youve seen some one do at DLAND

                          Originally posted by Colorized View Post
                          I hope you mean the 10 year-old, and not the poor little two year-old being left behind...
                          Good point.. I edited my post. Thanks!!

                          Comment


                          • #53
                            Re: whats the weirdest thing youve seen some one do at DLAND

                            We were walking along the grounds of the Disneyland Hotel approaching the entrance across from the pool. this was back a few years when the decorating was different outside. There was a fountain and small pond near the doors. Anyway, the double doors slide open and we can hear this SCREAMING coming from a child. Mom walks out with the kicking, screaming child wailing in her outstretched arms, held as far away Mom could get her so she wouldn't get hit or kicked. And then we could hear mom talking slowly to the banshee, "Now, Muffin, we've talked about this kind of behavor before. You know this is not acceptable. You should really stop this now. Muffin?"

                            And all the time I am thinking to myself: Drop the kid in the fountain!
                            sigpic
                            Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!


                            Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!


                            Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

                            Comment


                            • #54
                              Re: whats the weirdest thing youve seen some one do at DLAND

                              Originally posted by EvilQueen View Post
                              1) fat mothers?
                              2) 1-month olds?
                              3) arms?

                              Who / what are we barring from Disneyland this week?
                              #3 ARMS... Reminds me of Absolutely Fabulous:

                              Eddie: God, it's a rather depressing thought that you might live on after me, isn't it? You, huh. That's how I'm going to be remembered, is it? What, through you?

                              Saffie: Well what do you want, a statue?

                              Eddie: YES.

                              Saffie: A great big, fat, ugly, armless statue?

                              Eddie: [pause]............. I've got arms. I've got arms!

                              Comment


                              • #55
                                Re: whats the weirdest thing youve seen some one do at DLAND

                                Originally posted by ttrocc7007 View Post
                                I heve never been able to figure out why 4 out 5 guests feel compelled to put their hand inside the mouth of the Mr. Toad wooden statue at the baoarding area of the attraction. To me, that's just plain weird.
                                Hahaha, so so true.

                                Comment


                                • #56
                                  Re: whats the weirdest thing youve seen some one do at DLAND

                                  Originally posted by Colorized View Post
                                  I hope you mean the 10 year-old, and not the poor little two year-old being left behind...
                                  Don't blame the kid! Throw the mother into the moat! Then dump the 10-year old out of the stroller and tell him to stand on his own two lazy feet.
                                  Dead Mice Tell No Tails!

                                  Comment


                                  • #57
                                    Re: whats the weirdest thing youve seen some one do at DLAND

                                    Originally posted by BiggestDisneyFan View Post
                                    Don't blame the kid! Throw the mother into the moat! Then dump the 10-year old out of the stroller and tell him to stand on his own two lazy feet.
                                    Okay, that works for me!
                                    blogtwitterdeviantart

                                    psh! hey, you! i make miniature disney hats. wanna see them? click here.

                                    some cool cats:
                                    - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
                                    disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
                                    - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
                                    - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
                                    - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

                                    Comment


                                    • #58
                                      Re: whats the weirdest thing youve seen some one do at DLAND

                                      I once saw a man breastfeeding a 30 year old man who was peeing in the middle of the line. He then changed the man's diaper. Right there in the line. A tad peculiar.

                                      They both then threw a fat mother and her son in the castle moat, then claimed that their arms were fat.

                                      Comment


                                      • #59
                                        Re: whats the weirdest thing youve seen some one do at DLAND

                                        Originally posted by Retrocool View Post
                                        I once saw a man breastfeeding a 30 year old man who was peeing in the middle of the line. He then changed the man's diaper. Right there in the line. A tad peculiar.

                                        They both then threw a fat mother and her son in the castle moat, then claimed that their arms were fat.

                                        WHAT ?
                                        Soaring like an EAGLE !

                                        Comment


                                        • #60
                                          Re: whats the weirdest thing youve seen some one do at DLAND

                                          Originally posted by Eagleman View Post
                                          WHAT ?
                                          Well, on second thought, maybe they threw a fat mother who was breastfeeding her son into the moat, then peed into it, and claimed laziness. I dunno.

                                          Comment

                                          Get Away Today Footer

                                          Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X