X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• susstar
    replied
    Re: whats the weirdest thing youve seen some one do at DLAND

Someone handed a castmember a packet of ketchup and plastic spoons before boarding a ride... O_O yeaaokay lady

Leave a comment:

• disneyDragon923
    replied

Originally posted by Goofyer View Post
    Not as good as the classic "You're a Naughty Child and that's Concentrated Evil Coming out the Back of You"
    Totally off topic: your obviously a Family Guy fan

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r2V4x5SeME]YouTube - Family Guy Toilet Training Books[/ame]

Leave a comment:

• MsSarah
    replied

Originally posted by lobeobann View Post
    POSITIVE. And it would've been worse if they weren't since he was like 17 and the dad was AT LEAST mid-40's. It was really weird. And the son (who I thought MIGHT be a LITTLE mentally handicapped) started rattling off all these facts. He knew how tall certain buildings were, how tall the matterhorn is, the exact date basically every movie coming out in the next few months, and (wait for it) MURPHY!! Yeah. Which is why I didn't post this earlier. I think they might be micechatters :sweat:
    Off topic...but it sounds like the movie Rain Man.

Leave a comment:

• lobeobann
    replied

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
    um.....are you SURE that was a father and son?
    POSITIVE. And it would've been worse if they weren't since he was like 17 and the dad was AT LEAST mid-40's. It was really weird. And the son (who I thought MIGHT be a LITTLE mentally handicapped) started rattling off all these facts. He knew how tall certain buildings were, how tall the matterhorn is, the exact date basically every movie coming out in the next few months, and (wait for it) MURPHY!! Yeah. Which is why I didn't post this earlier. I think they might be micechatters :sweat:

Leave a comment:

• Eagleman
    replied

Originally posted by Not My Real Name View Post
    I once saw a mother breast-feed her baby, although that may not qualify as weird. They were sitting on a bench near ROA, She was covered up and you couldn't see her breast, but it was obvious what she was doing.
    Isn't there a nursing room in the First-Aid station?
    Same here when I was a pre teen boy ,I with a friend in the middle of
    Adventureland a Mom breast-feeding her baby
    and we did see her brest !
    We was shock! we just walk away.....Fast......
    I do not think it right.....with Family's ,Kids, pre-teen boys?
    Yes they at Disneyland always had a nursing room
    next to First-Aid station!
    It other lack of repectfor other's!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Potato Head
    replied

sorry people I meant urinal!

Leave a comment:

• Stitchy
    replied

Originally posted by dead_Mau5 View Post
    I once say a guy take a piss IN THE OPEN in front of Splash back in '99.
    And no one noticed him!
    obviously; you did. Unless you are the person who was peeing.....
    :blink:
    This one time a man and his son sat behind us for the fireworks. The son was sitting on the dad's lap, and the dad would occasionally kiss the son's forehead, call him "sweetie" and whatnot, and, as I mentioned, the son was sitting on the dad's lap. Not weird at all, right? The son was probably 17. When I asked the dad if he'd like me to move forward to make more room and he said "No thanks. You see, I'm cold and he's keeping me warm. This was the opening night of the halloween fireworks, at the end of september. It was about 87 degrees I'd say.
    um.....are you SURE that was a father and son?

Leave a comment:

• christianAdam
    replied

this one time a man and his son sat behind us for the fireworks. The son was sitting on the dad's lap, and the dad would occasionally kiss the son's forehead, call him "sweetie" and whatnot, and, as i mentioned, the son was sitting on the dad's lap. Not weird at all, right? The son was probably 17. When i asked the dad if he'd like me to move forward to make more room and he said "no thanks. You see, i'm cold and he's keeping me warm. This was the opening night of the halloween fireworks, at the end of september. It was about 87 degrees i'd say.

i think we have a winner!

Leave a comment:

• lobeobann
    replied

This one time a man and his son sat behind us for the fireworks. The son was sitting on the dad's lap, and the dad would occasionally kiss the son's forehead, call him "sweetie" and whatnot, and, as I mentioned, the son was sitting on the dad's lap. Not weird at all, right? The son was probably 17. When I asked the dad if he'd like me to move forward to make more room and he said "No thanks. You see, I'm cold and he's keeping me warm. This was the opening night of the halloween fireworks, at the end of september. It was about 87 degrees I'd say.

Leave a comment:

• JungleCruiseFan
    replied

Originally posted by plagued View Post

i do not know this family. this was taken at the exit for the Winnie the Pooh ride..
    I don't think that's a family... I think that's two muggers and a vitcim

Leave a comment:

• Goofyer
    replied

Originally posted by Gonzotigger View Post
    Thats not weird. Everybody poops. There's a book about it. I suggest you check it out.
    Not as good as the classic "You're a Naughty Child and that's Concentrated Evil Coming out the Back of You"

Leave a comment:

• Gonzotigger
    replied

Originally posted by Mr. Potato Head View Post
    I don't know why but that reminds me of people who #2 in stalls in the mens bathroom, seriously what if someone walks in? Awkward.
    Thats not weird. Everybody poops. There's a book about it. I suggest you check it out.

Leave a comment:

• Goofyer
    replied

Originally posted by whitestrat View Post
    On a couple different occasions, I saw this weird older guy dancing at the Tomorrowland stage.
    Each time he would slowly make his way from dancing on the dance floor, to where he would be dancing between the empty tables. He would spin around the tables and very slyly pick up half eaten burgers and what not and eat them.
    The first time I saw it, I thought, did he really just...nooo...
    I told my friend to watch him as well, and he did it again!
    He went from table to table eating the half eaten leftovers, all the while dancing and spinning.

It's funny, I don't remember bringing that guy with us from San Francisco,
    You gotta figure an old guy dancing by himself would draw attention TO him, not away - thus I wouldn't exactly call it being sly.... more like just bat-!#%@-crazy.....

Leave a comment:

• tech4all
    replied

Originally posted by Alex E View Post
    For what it's worth I've listened to my iPod on Space Mountain many times, as well as The Matterhorn, Thunder Mountain, and (for a few seconds) Splash Mountain. Sometimes it's kinda fun to have your own soundtrack; especially if there isn't one already.
    Now that's not a bad idea!

Leave a comment:

• plagued
    replied

I don't know why but that reminds me of people who #2 in stalls in the mens bathroom, seriously what if someone walks in? Awkward.
    isn't that what stalls are for...? unless i'm missing something..

Leave a comment:

• plagued
    replied

i do not know this family. this was taken at the exit for the Winnie the Pooh ride..

Leave a comment:

• Alex E
    replied

Umm that's why you latch the door shut? :lol:

Leave a comment:

• GummiBears_Rock
    replied

And no one noticed him!
    ewww..............

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Potato Head
    replied

And no one noticed him!

Leave a comment:

• dead_Mau5
    replied

And no one noticed him!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X