This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] trip in may

I am thinking of booking a trip to the resort in may...the best deal i could find would be staying at the knotts berry farm resort...just to make sure i read correctly they have a free shuttle to and from disneyland to knotts resort does anyone know if this is accurate??

also does anyone know how crowded it will be in the middle of may during the mid week like a tuesday- saturday? and is woc to be opened by then??? just curious so i can figure out these plans soon thanks so much
    My Name Is Margy and I am a mint julepaholic.
    Disneyland freak since my first trip when I turned 6 months old...september 1987!!
    "I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things."
    ~* Uncle Walt *~
    2014 gumball rally team: Skyway sweethearts

​Proud premium Annual Passholder since May 2nd, 2014

Re: trip in may

I don't know about the Knott's shuttle, but I believe the WOC is supposed to debut in March 2010. Also, the newest attraction at Disneyland itself will be Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln.

Comment

Re: trip in may

Crowd-wise, mid-May and mid-week are a great combination. Tuesday and Wednesday are usually less crowded in off seasons.

As to the shuttle, sorry, I have no idea.
      sigpic
      Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X