This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] NO Down Payment??

is it true that if you renew ur pass before it expires, u don't have to pay the $75 down payment with the new payment plan.
    Or u will get a discount for renewing before ur expiration date?

I read this off of MouseWiat

Re: NO Down Payment??

you are correct and the payments are a little cheaper, but only if you renew before your experation date. I did this last year.

Comment

so if I want the Southern California pass ($194)
      how much do I have to pay? since I'm renewing. it's minus $75?

Comment

If you're renewing, you don't have to make a down payment... instead they just mortgage the costs over 12 months. I didn't know this until I renewed and it was a happy surprise! I have to double-check my bank statement, but I am 99% sure that I had to pay the first month's payment at the time of renewal.

They are currently running a promotion to give early renewals a $20 discount if you get a Premium or Deluxe pass (Disneyland&reg Annual Pass | Disneyland&reg Annual Passport | Disneyland&reg Annual Passport Monthly Payments)

The SoCal pass is $194 and if you renew before it expires (or on the last day the pass is valid) you can renew for $16.17 down payment and $16.16 per month. The SoCal pass doesn't qualify for the discount.

If you're interested in upgrading, the Deluxe is $289 - $20 discount = $269. $269 divided over 12 months = $22.41. The difference is $6.25 a month, which isn't so bad when you look at it that way.

These costs don't include the cost of a parking pass, which also increased recently to $79 (yikes!), but parking is included in the Premium pass ($429). But if you did monthly payments for a Premium pass, it would be $429 - $20 discount = $409 = $34.08/month.

So...
        SoCal pass: $194 or $16.16/month
        SoCal pass w/parking: $194 + $79 = $273 or $22.75/month
        Deluxe pass: $289 - $20 discount = $269 or $22.41/month
        Deluxe pass w/parking: $289 - $20 discount + $79 = $348 or $29/month
        Premium pass (incl. parking): $429 - $20 discount = $409 or $34.09/month
        things I write: Mice Chat Blog || www.giddygirlie.com
        things I make & sell: giddy crafts || http://giddygirlie.etsy.com
        pics & videos: flickr pictures || Disneyland pictures

Comment

and Disney wonders why they have a massive amount of AP's
          Quote by Al:
          To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
          -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by giddygirlie View Post

They are currently running a promotion to give early renewals a $20 discount if you get a Premium or Deluxe pass (Disneyland&reg Annual Pass | Disneyland&reg Annual Passport | Disneyland&reg Annual Passport Monthly Payments)
            Uhh... that renewal plan (minus the monthly payments) is the same as it has been for quite some time. This isn't anything new, or a limited time offer.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X